ItalianPride is offline Junior Member

2nd Cycle, what to use this time?

Well, besides my weight...i am back to normal after my 7 week Test Prope n Anavar cycle. It was my first cycle and i really regret doing it. It made me not be able to train as hard and ****ed up my weight and sleep. I was going to run it for 8 weeks but i had to get off it @ week 7 bc i felt like i was flu like sick and i couldnt even get 5 hrs of sleep. I was thinking it was the testosterone . So this time i wanted to run anavar alone @ high dose for stregnth gains ....cuz afterall ...thats all i need. I dont want to get ANY weight. If anything i want to lose weight bc im a cyclist. ( Sprinter ). I tryed clen ...cant do it. Cramps me up and my vo2 max is shit. Very good on burning fat and losing weight tho. I lost 2 pant sizes in 2 weeks. Easy...Im thinking the anavar is the problem w the first cycle. i just read a side effect ( Lethargy ) Soo yeah, now im stuck with 140 tabs ... 50mg BDs for 130 bux tho. Now EQ...it sounds great to run for what i do bc it makes yer RBC go up so thats a very good thing but the appetite issue. I CANNOT be eating like a mad man and losing weight. Im looking for something that will get me very strong and not gain NO weight. Can someone help me out here? Im actually thinking about staying natural..well , ill keep running the t3 n clenbutrix cuz thats doing good. Need something for stregnth tho. Tren ace or hex...awesome stregnth , remarkable drug...but it lowers cardiovascular activity..ughh..Anyways..Stats

13%BF
    5'10
    205lbs.

ItalianPride is offline Junior Member
    bump

Thread Information