Dragon666 is offline Junior Member

20mg dbol... and feels like my calves were going to rip from the bone

I'm on day 5, of taking 20mg dbol ed and test prop eod. Hit the gym and worked calves this afternoon...

The pump I got in my calves was so enormous that I was feeling nerves being pinched, shin splint type stress on my tendons, and crazy ass veins being pinched causing isolated muscles around my feet and toes to fall asleep. I use my hands to measure my calves, and I'd roughly say that the pump gave me an extra 2" on my calves circumference during the workout.

I had to lie down, and put my legs about my head just to get the blood out of them so I could walk normally out of the gym. I've never... never had a pump like that, especially from 20mg dbol. I'm still like "wtf". I think it might be overdosed or something, cause it felt like 50mg at least. Anyways, just relating, no question here.

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    That's weird, I take 40mg of Dianabol a day and experience no side effects or severe pumps. So is the pump not enjoyable? I would be curious to know if it does that still on your next workout.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Were you working out your calves? Or just walking around?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon666 View Post
    I'm on day 5, of taking 20mg dbol ed and test prop eod. Hit the gym and worked calves this afternoon...

The pump I got in my calves was so enormous that I was feeling nerves being pinched, shin splint type stress on my tendons, and crazy ass veins being pinched causing isolated muscles around my feet and toes to fall asleep. I use my hands to measure my calves, and I'd roughly say that the pump gave me an extra 2" on my calves circumference during the workout.

I had to lie down, and put my legs about my head just to get the blood out of them so I could walk normally out of the gym. I've never... never had a pump like that, especially from 20mg dbol. I'm still like "wtf". I think it might be overdosed or something, cause it felt like 50mg at least. Anyways, just relating, no question here.
    Some people get painful pumps like that here and there,,,and usually its from DBOL.

Thread Information