mani_bono is offline Associate Member

Severe acne post cycle

I'm on day 5 of my pct been taking 100mg Clomid + 40 mg Tamoxifen + 3 grams of Tribulus daily and since day 3 my skin is breaking out every where on my body, my face is ok, but forearms, shoulders and chest are horrible! I never had such a bad acne on my body, even when i was a teenager!

Is it normal? I found few threads that people had similar problem but how long these acne will last? is it a good sign that my body is starting to produce more test?

mani_bono is offline Associate Member
    and I'm watching Jay Cutler's Video "From Jay to Z" and it shows jay during a time period of 4 months i guess and he looks very damn healthy to me, no Acne whatsoever! his skin is in super condition. It makes me wonder If we doing it all wrong?
    does being on HRT all year makes your body adopt to it so you will not experience side effects like this?

my trainer is a body classic IFBB amateur world champion, his skin is always clear as well, I never seen a single acne on his body! and I'm training with him 4 times a week, he was on a test prop + Masteron cycle and came off with kind of bridging with 15mg of oxandrolone daily. he was recommending to me to bridge with oxandrolone but I trusted people on this board and lots of article I've read online. He also recommends to take 5000 IU of HCG every six days for 3 weeks! and running clomid + tamoxifen only for three weeks! so what is the truth here? Is he an idiot?
    I don't know if there is any world champion here on this board but I know this guy is very successful on what he is doing ...

Thread Information