300Spartan is offline New Member

Anavar Help... BP and Cholesterol question.

Hey Guys,

Just wondering If I could get some advice on this.

After being out the gym for 12 months I have just spent the last week training hard and working at my diet.

Im 28 and have a good body but nothing special.. I have lost the abs a little but nothing im to concerned about because if naturally having a good core.

Now a few years back I started testing mild anabolic 's.. the first of which was Winstrol (stan) and got some great definition and strength but my body was in a different state back then as my BMI was a lot lower... as to side effects I never checked my BP or Col so Im not sure.

About 6 months later I started a course of Anavar .... to be honest I got the same sort of gains as Winny but after going to see my Doc about getting some things to help me stop smoking I noticed my BP was 140/87.. he said it was nothing to worry about but im usually about 125/80 at the most so I new it was the Anavar so stopped taking it straight away as I was a little freaked out!

My question is I continued taking Anavar as I had only previously been on it for 2 weeks when I noticed this, would my BP have continued to go up? Im guessing it would have probably had adverse effects on my Col but never had that checked.

I can not take a low dose of Asprin to help with any raise in BP as it does not agree with me... I have started smoking again and i know I need to give up!! for those of you who do not smoke its a little hard for you to understand how difficult it is to give up.... clearly the risk of raised BP and Anavar mixed with smoking isnt a good idea but in all honesty I only smoke 6 a day at the most.

Im aware that Winnie has the same sort of effects on BP/Col as well so im a little put of this also.

I was taking either 30mg or 60mg of Anavar as I think they were 30mg pills but cant quite remember.

Are there any Anabolics that dont raise BP/Col?? and call me a ***** but im not into jabbing myself so any in pill format pls.. and I am aware of liver toxicity issues.

Really looking forward to your expert advice guys.

Thank you kindly

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    The best advice I can give you is to read "stop smoking" by Alan Carr, you will stop by the end of it, I promise.

As for low BP, all AAS will will increase BP , it's what can you do to reduce those effects.

Thread Information