Thread: Big Clen Thread

Iwanatakeclenn is offline New Member

Unhappy Big Clen Thread

Hey everybody new here im 18 and my training partner is 16(dont worry he isnt on the form)

We are both very strong been training 2years+ made good gains and have just finished a bulk, we have trouble losing weight as endo's and have heard great thing about clen .

Even though iv done countless hours of research on diet's and clen i still want to know

-Your experiance

-Is it worth it

-Are the side effects on the heart really that bad

-Is there a risk of perm damage from two 2week cycles

- Could it reduce my life expentancy in the long term

I really want to take clen and iv researched alot but i dont want it to do perm damage to me or effect how long i live im very very nervous

P.S my training partner wants to do clen, and wants to know the same

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Its not worth it, nothing and i mean nothing can beat a strict diet and plenty of cardio...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    ^^^this, plus you are 18 for god sake. Run harder, faster...not turn to something else at your age.

cardio and a strict diet is very slow and restricted, im asking about the health risks not if i need to use it

you need slow and restricted....patience Daniel-son(shit you are probably too know to even know wtf this is from)

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    you need slow and restricted....patience Daniel-son(shit you are probably too know to even know wtf this is from)
    jersey shore my freind, please take about heart effects

Go email "the situation" and when I say situation I mean the lack of real abs......jersey shore guys are a joke. Shit aint good for you especially when young. It can cause major heart issues especially with someone that is so young, your hormonal levels are not set yet, so why try to change that. Intensify your cardio, change up your workout and most importantly lets see your diet....age, weight, macros, etc.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Clen is not worth it. I have done it and still having problems from it. Never again; I stick to my diet and find I can lean out very well without too much work. I still have a one full bottle laying down here and one bottle that was used for only a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    Clen is not worth it. I have done it and still having problems from it. Never again; I stick to my diet and find I can lean out very well without too much work. I still have a one full bottle laying down here and one bottle that was used for only a few weeks.
    Id use it for 2weeks as a mini cycle' whst dosage and problems did you have

thats pointless, doesnt become active till week 3

Any heart/experiances yet

dude give it up....you are a kid, go play in traffic

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    i dont understand why clenbuterol is useless, i know that its not recommend to the OP due to his age but clen is useless, i think its very efficient added to the right diet it does make difference, hell even with not 100% perfect diet you will lose alot of fat. maybe people are different

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    i dont understand why clenbuterol is useless, i know that its not recommend to the OP due to his age but clen is useless, i think its very efficient added to the right diet it does make difference, hell even with not 100% perfect diet you will lose alot of fat. maybe people are different
    i understand that your saying about my age but am i wrong for wanting to look amazing in my peak years, without total commitment? Am i wrong for self improvement? I asked to be educated and you educated me in a feild that i have already investigated i wanted to know about heart problems and if clen could shorten my life expentancy

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^ Your just sounding like a lazy little bastard thats always looking for something for nothing, go and join BBing.com they love kids like you..

This is a serious bbing forum for serious and dedicated lifters...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Go email "the situation" and when I say situation I mean the lack of real abs......jersey shore guys are a joke. Shit aint good for you especially when young. It can cause major heart issues especially with someone that is so young, your hormonal levels are not set yet, so why try to change that. Intensify your cardio, change up your workout and most importantly lets see your diet....age, weight, macros, etc.
    He now. I know some of them

Thread Information