Srobis15 is offline Associate Member

How long until gyno settles in?

Hey gents, got a quick question. I searched over the forums but couldnt really get a clear answer on this one. This is my second cycle on Sus. My first cycle I was on Nolva the course of the 10 weeks and I never had any issues with gyno.

This cycle however, i am 4 weeks in still using Sus, still taking the nolva like last cycle, however I am starting to develop signs of the ol' gyno. I got some Letro on express order, however by the time it gets here, I will be about 1.5-2 weeks with this gyno showing up, and from what I can see, its coming around fast.

Anyone know how long gyno has to be setting in before it becomes more permanent? I know everyone is different, of course. I know Letro should help reverse the symptoms in most cases, but with the symptoms being 2 weeksish in, will the letro generally reverse it?

Or should I start on the Letro, cut the cycle, and start my PCT?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Start nolva till the letro comes in

I am still currently taking the Nolva. I dont do any cycles without it on hand, but this gyno is still busting through. Trying to slow it down with the Nolva, but its being a slacker this time around and doesnt wanna keep it away. Was mainly curious about the time frame you have when gyno starts settling in to take care of it before it starts becoming more permanent.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    It starts the moment your hormones are out of balance, which is when you put exogenous testosterone or derivatives into your system.

It will be permanent for you if you are predisposed or abuse the drugs no matter what anyone around here says about "reversal with letro" or other blather.

I got the surgery back in 2005 and since, can take as much test as I want without even a tiny fear of it returning. I've been very fortunate.

Once you have the bump, the only real way to eliminate is to excise them.

I understand that, but Letro should help reduce the gyno, correct? I dont expect it to magically make it go away, but it should make it go down a little bit?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if its due to hormonal inbalance it should go away after ur cycle, but that can take a while. Try upping ur nolva dose, im assuming ur on 20 mg, try 40 and see if that makes a difference. Also are you doing more test this time around?
    the letro is better at gettin in adipose tissue, thats why its used for 'gyno reversal'

and everyone can get gyno because everyone has that tissue in the breast, some are more sensitive to it. and even after surgery you can get it back because there is a little bit left so it doesnt get the sunken in look.

Thread Information