jflo479 is offline New Member

anavar test prop

Plaining my first cycle. Thinking of going 12 weeks first 2 weeks 50 mgs test prop eod then weeks 3 thru 10, 50mg test prop eod with 60mg avavar ed and last 2 weeks 60 mgs anavar ed.this will be my first cycle any advice would be great. I heard prop and var are a good combo. Also wondering what kind of results I could expect if anyone has done a similar cycle.

NoCompromise is offline Junior Member
    Currently running my first cycle and this is close to what I am running. I'm running 75 mg anavar split up over three times a day and 100mg test prop eod for 8 weeks. I am currently 4.5 weeks into cycle and love the results so far. I wanted to do a recomp and so far have leaned out and added 5-7 lbs. Strength has also increased quite a bit.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jflo479 View Post
    Plaining my first cycle. Thinking of going 12 weeks first 2 weeks 50 mgs test prop eod then weeks 3 thru 10, 50mg test prop eod with 60mg avavar ed and last 2 weeks 60 mgs anavar ed.this will be my first cycle any advice would be great. I heard prop and var are a good combo. Also wondering what kind of results I could expect if anyone has done a similar cycle.
    why dont u go with long ester like test enthanate so u can pin once weekly for 12 weeks and its less painful ( as i heard) at 500mg/wk and the anavar just like u said 6 weeks at 60mg is fine. or u can get dbol instead at 30mg/day for the first 4 weeks only as dbol is much harsher on the liver.

NoCompromise is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    why dont u go with long ester like test enthanate so u can pin once weekly for 12 weeks and its less painful ( as i heard) at 500mg/wk and the anavar just like u said 6 weeks at 60mg is fine. or u can get dbol instead at 30mg/day for the first 4 weeks only as dbol is much harsher on the liver.
    As this is my first cycle so I can't really compare to other test, the prop does give me the feeling that someone punched me in the a$% or the leg every other day. Not to much pain that I can't work legs that day like I have heard some say though.

Thanks for the input guys. I was also thinking about running proviron throughout the cycle

RB3232 is offline Associate Member
    If you want minimal bloat run test prop, if you dont mind the bloat run the test eth

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    regardless of ester, i dont suggest pinning only once weekly, i suggest Mon/Thurs minimum for best stable blood levels, prop ED or EoD at most for least water, Sustanon is a mix so i suggest that one for mass yet little water retention

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats? I did not see it in your profile.

Height
    Weight

And what are your goals for this cycle? Mass? Strenght? Cutting?

I am 29, 5'10". 185 lbs bf around 10 or 12. I've been working out 3 to 5 times a week for 7 years. I'm looking to add 5 to 10 pounds and hopefully lower bf%

if all youre going for is 10 pounds then var and prop should suffice, however, most of the time how thats attained through a cycle like this is that you are going to start maintaining weight but will start to look leaner until bout week 3 where youll see the scale start to move very gradually. as i said before, there is wAter associated with test, so note that if 195 is what you wanna be at, then about 200 is what you need to shoot for (no pun intended)

I am 29, 5'10". 185 lbs bf around 10 or 12. I've been working out 3 to 5 times a week for 7 years. I'm looking to add 5 to 10 pounds and hopefully lower bf%
    If you are trying to keep around 10 pounds you need to shoot for 20 IMO. In my first 2 cycles I only lost 5 pounds after full recovery but after that becomes harder to keep 15 out of 20 lb gained on cycle(my average gains on a bulking cycle). I would definitely do at least 100mg/eod prop.... IMO 50mg eod is pretty low.

What do you have for a AI? I like anastrozol .25mg eod. If gyno shows up if not go e3d. (Just what i like to do but poeple have different bodies and diff opinions)
    I also didn t hear you mention HCG ... U would really run HCG along with your cycle if I were u.

agreed about the prop dosing

Thanks for the advice guys. AI was my next question. I will try the anastrozol. Would I run the hcg throughout the cycle and is there a recomended dose

I personally dont get any libido drop (my girl and i are like rabbits... bout 3-6 times daily) , and I kinda like when my nuts are a bit smaller (they get in the way too often) so i dont run Hcg during cycle, but if these things are a concern for you then i suggest running it, i suppose someone else could chime in for dosing =D

I was looking for a link to a research paper by one of these pioneer TRT doctors but I can't find it. It says that for TRT patients using test cyp. HCG should be administered 2x week on the 2 days previous to your Test injection at a dose ranging from 250mg to 500mg but i just use 500iu per shot because some people don't react to less than that from what I have gathered. (keep in mind TRT patients only use up to 200mg/week)

Most people still stick to 2x.week split into 3.5 days but i choose the trt method even if pinning more often than once a week if someone has any information that says 2x/week split is better I would love to read it. But whatever you choose to do, use the HCG

What benefits have u seen Vtech?

Any suggestions for pct

I am on my second week off a cycle and start PCT today (First cycle I've ran that HCG protocol) so I won't know until a couple weeks from now and see how I recover. I am also running pharma grade HGH so I won't be able to give you a sure answer since I've added HGH into the recovery mix but I can tell you I haven't lost a single pound since I stopped injecting and feel better than ever while off cycle(may b the HGH though). I even screwed the wife this morning =D.

I have some nolvadex do you think it would work rather than having to buy anastrozol. I will buy it if needed but trying to save as much money as possible after buying var

I have some nolvadex do you think it would work rather than having to buy anastrozol. I will buy it if needed but trying to save as much money as possible after buying var

hmm. I have ran a cycle with nolva successfully in the past but a lot of guys will agree with me that Nolva may not do the job and a A.I. is the better choice.
    Just do a standard Clomid/Nolva PCT IMO

Sounds good. I will get the AI

Thread Information