Thread: chest acne

lc1213 is offline Associate Member

chest acne

Took a weeks vacation to Key West this week. I still did my normal injection of 250mg of test e monday and thursday. I noticed that my chest acne was the worst it had been since running my cycle ( 9 weeks in). It must be something in the water in the keys but the acne on my chest was almost completely gone after spending a week in the keys. I doubt it was the weather (hot as F**K and sweat like a pig). I did a lot of swimming in a salt system pool. Maybe it dried out my skin to make a difference. Just wanted to share this with you guys.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Salt water does help acne.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    More than likely it was the sun. UV radiation will improve acne in a few days.

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    yea dude, im from MIA and when i go to the beach it does that for a couple of days after... what will help is using salycilic acid, drinking plenty of water and using ketaconazole shampoo if you can get it... your doc wouldnt mind

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Pools with alot of chlorine helps dry out acne for some too.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    yes keta... shampoo is good.

get a soft bristle back brush with the long handle. ive used head n shoulders, that neutrogena body wash most of the time, n dawn. since its steroid induced it may be harder to fight but it will work.

dont be one of those guys that sleeps shirtless unless you change your sheets everyday

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post

get a soft bristle back brush with the long handle. ive used head n shoulders, that neutrogena body wash most of the time, n dawn. since its steroid induced it may be harder to fight but it will work.

dont be one of those guys that sleeps shirtless unless you change your sheets everyday
    changing pillow cases every night helps with the face acne too but great advice on the shirtless crazy!!

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post

lmao I usually wake up to change clothes in the middle of the night from so much sweat!!!!

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    Lol, i guess that im a lucky one, unfortunately i cant get used to sleeping with clothes on... the only time i did that was in Iraq, so now whenever i do i wake up in the middle of the night paranoid and shit... but i dont get acne unless im in the sun for too long

binsser is offline Senior Member
    lolol it isthe TEST-E not anything else im on my 8th week and it has started alittle and i am sweating alot too(new job) so itll pick it up alittle bit the only thing you can do is hot water cold water straight away then talc itll go again after a couple of days bud hope this helps!

Thread Information