trainingsport9 is offline New Member

What exactly to take?

I'm a 20 year old guy, and have been training seriously for 3 years.
    I have made a lot of gains already (naturally) and have a training programme desinged as well as a clean diet. My diet information has all come from fitness and training magazines and so i assume this to be accurate. I have been using supplements such as protine creatine bcaa etc etc for the past year and a half and have also seen gains with these. As i train for sport i belive using steroids would be to my advantage, and want to cycle during the off season I'm currently in.
    I have read that the advice given to young people is to steer clear until they have a few more years experience, but I feel i already have this. Ideally what i would like to know is, exactly what to take, when and how often and any other general advice. Thanks.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    We don't advise young people to steer clear of aas to gain more experience we say because your massively increasing the risk of very serious lasting health issue..

25 would be a safe age imo to begin to look at aas....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Dragon666 is offline Junior Member
    The norm around here is not to recommend any steroids to anyone under the age of 25. There is a biological and scientific reason for this it would pay to get wise about. I took steroids when I was 20 years old, and am now on TRT -- most likely for the rest of my life. I took a risk... and gained some momentary rewards. I was buff, got lots of *****, was the alpha everywhere I went and gleaned alot of respect by fighting against nature. However, that risk/reward ratio had a cost... which I'm paying and managing now. We each walk our own path, but take advice from the bros who have walked this one before you... the cost is great to juice at such an early age.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon666 View Post
    The norm around here is not to recommend any steroids to anyone under the age of 25. There is a biological and scientific reason for this it would pay to get wise about. I took steroids when I was 20 years old, and am now on TRT -- most likely for the rest of my life. I took a risk... and gained some momentary rewards. I was buff, got lots of *****, was the alpha everywhere I went and gleaned alot of respect by fighting against nature. However, that risk/reward ratio had a cost... which I'm paying and managing now. We each walk our own path, but take advice from the bros who have walked this one before you... the cost is great to juice at such an early age.
    me too...

op what are your stats. Hieght weight bf%?

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    well stated

6'3, 96kg, 12%bf.
    Thanks for the advice guys.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by trainingsport9 View Post
    6'3, 96kg, 12%bf.
    Thanks for the advice guys.
    at that height you can def put on more naturally. Glad to hear you are following a diet. But something out of a magazine may not be right for you. Go to the diet section on here and post your stats and goals and what your current diet is. There are alot of guys who know a ton and can help you out

excellent, thanks.

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah definately could put on some more weight naturally, especially if you eat right. As with Dragon, I started my first cycle very young and took a big risk. Alot of people think you can start taking once you get out of your teen years, but as the forums overall state, usually 25 and up much more safer.

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't trust magazines much. Just train little bit more naturally , atleast till 24. Meanwhile learn everything about cycling, roids in genral and keep correcting your diet.

You are like only 20, I would not suggest rushing with aas , because your putting your health in danger.
    Last edited by PurpleOnes; 07-17-2011 at 03:30 PM.

cb714 is offline Member
    Wait for your body to fully develop otherwise you'll throw it off and most likely have to be on testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of your life. Sure there are people that do it and turn out fine but like some of the above posts stated, there is potential for it to turn out bad. Just wait bro... Your test levels are probably out the roof at your age anyway. Just take lots of protein, eat right and keep hitting it hard. You will see results bro.

Thread Information