Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hiredgun is offline New Member

PSD contractor needs edge back quick, advice on upcoming cycle

Ok fellas heres the deal Im a Private Security contractor who has been off the job for two years and all of a sudden im getting back in the mix as it were, im shipping out in 10-12 weeks for short (2-3 week) jobs in a real hostile shithole and I need my warface back quick. I have been given by a few of my co workers a 10 week stack of test E/winny/tren 2G and im not sure what would be the best way to get where i need to be. Im 6'4" 205 lbs i have been fairly active for the last 2 years, some smokes and beers but nothing too insane. Im not really looking to get giant i need to shed 15-20lbs of fat but im not afraid of running and i can stick to a diet like its gospel. What i need is to get ready to carry 35lbs of plate armor and another 30 lbs of gear all day everyday so im looking for all around strength and stamina. ive been back in the gym a few weeks and i spent 4 years religiously in the gym but stopped a few years back and i did jiu jitsu for 4 years so i have a pretty good arsenal of excersizes to do. but what i really need is advice on pct and AI, ive looked into arimidex and nolvalex but im not sure which way to go so...hook a brother up with some advice.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Well for endurence id go look into EPO. strength id say deca test. and to shed the fat clen t3 but i dont like those produstc to risky for me!! My opinion. id just do a good amount of cardio and diet with gear and epo you'll be looking like Ben Johnson. lol

sorry i need a small nomenclature break down for the FNG. EPO?

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Eurethropoetin. it increase red blood cell count. no pct need and can be ran for long times also hgh. that tren will kill your stamina from what i hear... but you 6'4 205 im 5'10 193.... and you need to loose weight 20 lbs... that means your in no condition to cycle tbo... but different folks different strokes. lol
    with what you have you will shed your fat with good diet and cardio but i would really lok into hgh if you got money!! 3iu for say 3 months min more like 6-12 and you will be a lean mean mofo!!

thanks im not really sold on the tren , i have alot of buddies that use the test e/ winny and have good results. and when the job gets going i will have plenty of money and am definetly interested in the HGH, im gonna be back on the job for awhile and trust me my line of work pays hansomely at times. I guess at 33 im lots more open to chemical augmentation then i was in my younger meaner days lol. So if i Run just the Test e/winny will i need an AI or just a pct? im gonna get a few more solid weeks in at the gym before i consider it, im doing 3 miles a day now and twice a week i run with 30lb vest on to get prepared, hopefully within a month i should be running with 40lb vest everyday...then comes out the gasmask (nothing worse than running in a gasmask by the way) so the more i research the more i think just the test/winny would suit me better.

Thread Information