aussie_bodybuilda is offline Associate Member

farting / burping / chest pains & heart pains... feel sick / struggle to breath

anything i can take to stop me from farting / burping all the time? sometimes i get heart pains & chest pains / struggle to breath / feel sick also ... rarely but still sometimes. ( i think cus ive been eating so much on cycle and putting on so much weight.. also i dont do much cardio, maybe my heart is weak? ).

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Are you on a cycle, if yes and your experiencing these sorts of problems then stop.Your sounding like a 60 year old fat dude....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like gas and maybe indigestion. I get all that and the chest pain for me is just gas cause i burp and its gone.
    Sounds like youre paranoid man.lol If youre really nervous go see ur dr.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Gotten bloodwork recently?

Get to a doctor...The struggling to breath / chest pains are bothersome and most likely an indication of a greater health problem if they have been chronic.

Deen54 is offline Member
    dude...it's your eating habits... eat healthy! put in lots of fruits and vegetables. You need more enzymes to help you digest better...get some digestive enzymes.. eat some papaya and pineapple.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah, it just sounds like your digestive system is having a tough time with all the crap you're eating. Try reworking your diet, as this doesn't sound directly AAS-related.

last jab of my 12 week ( test ) cycle is today anyway....

but i always eat clean and healthy.... lean meats. fish . chicken. brown rice. oats. sweet potatoe. lots of veggies / fruit . brocoli . oranges. straw berries. cauliflower etc. take all the pills . multi / fish oil / flaxseed oil / liver guard / anti-biotics.

could be im eating too much protein perhaps ? or something to do with blood pressure? i duno.. i drink lots of water tho and barely any salty foods.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Why are you running antibiotics??
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie_bodybuilda View Post
    last jab of my 12 week ( test ) cycle is today anyway....

but i always eat clean and healthy.... lean meats. fish . chicken. brown rice. oats. sweet potatoe. lots of veggies / fruit . brocoli . oranges. straw berries. cauliflower etc. take all the pills . multi / fish oil / flaxseed oil / liver guard / anti-biotics.

could be im eating too much protein perhaps ? or something to do with blood pressure? i duno.. i drink lots of water tho and barely any salty foods.
    Gawd! I hope you mean pro-biotics?
    Taking an anti-biotic is dangerous, and should be a last resort.
    If you are taking Anti-biotics, your whole intestinal flora could be wiped out

Sheesh!!!

cb714 is offline Member
    Sounds like you have some serious gas problems bro. Gas can give you chest pains to the point where you think you are having a heart attack. Make sure you aren't eating garbage. I know it's a bitch to eat a lot and still be healthy but it can be done.

I had similar issues but for me it was because of the protein shake I was taking. I switched to whey isolate and the problem went away. It seemed like the concentrate was giving me issues.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Gawd! I hope you mean pro-biotics?
    Taking an anti-biotic is dangerous, and should be a last resort.
    If you are taking Anti-biotics, your whole intestinal flora could be wiped out

Sheesh!!!

this!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Why are you running antibiotics??
    well i think or am pretty sure there anti-biotics, my doctor prescribed me them to help get rid of my pimples cus ive been getting lots on cycle, plus i had a bit of a cold ( she doesnt know i was on roids tho )....

what is intestinal flora?? now im scared lol.

amazinspiderman is offline Junior Member
    if i were you i woundn't be asking advice about chest pain and difficulty breathing on a steroid forum, or any forum for that matter. i would go see a doc.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie_bodybuilda View Post
    well i think or am pretty sure there anti-biotics, my doctor prescribed me them to help get rid of my pimples cus ive been getting lots on cycle, plus i had a bit of a cold ( she doesnt know i was on roids tho )....

what is intestinal flora?? now im scared lol.
    Serious?

I'll cut you some slack. intestinal flora are the necessary microbes that live in your intestinal tract that help you absorb the nutrients in the food you eat.

I'm not going to past the whole article here. But it sounds like you need to do some serious learning about your body. AND I have to think WTF when you say you don't know what it is your doctor prescribed to you. Knowledge is power mate. Time to do some learning!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intestinal_flora

Gut flora consists of microorganisms that live in the digestive tracts of animals and is the largest reservoir of human flora. In this context, gut is synonymous with intestinal, and flora with microbiota and microflora.

The human body, consisting of about 100 trillion cells, carries about ten times as many microorganisms in the intestines.[1][2][3][4] The metabolic activities performed by these bacteria resemble those of an organ, leading some to liken gut bacteria to a "forgotten" organ.[5] It is estimated that these gut flora have around 100 times as many genes in aggregate as there are in the human genome.[6]

Bacteria make up most of the flora in the colon[7] and up to 60% of the dry mass of feces.[2] Somewhere between 300[2] and 1000 different species live in the gut,[3] with most estimates at about 500.[4][5][8] However, it is probable that 99% of the bacteria come from about 30 or 40 species.[9] Fungi and protozoa also make up a part of the gut flora, but little is known about their activities.

Research suggests that the relationship between gut flora and humans is not merely commensal (a non-harmful coexistence), but rather a symbiotic relationship.[3] Though people can survive without gut flora,[4] the microorganisms perform a host of useful functions, such as fermenting unused energy substrates, training the immune system, preventing growth of harmful, pathogenic bacteria,[2] regulating the development of the gut, producing vitamins for the host (such as biotin and vitamin K), and producing hormones to direct the host to store fats. However, in certain conditions, some species are thought to be capable of causing disease by producing infection or increasing cancer risk for the host.[2][7]

Over 99% of the bacteria in the gut are anaerobes,[2][3][7][9][10] but in the cecum, aerobic bacteria reach high densities

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Serious?

I'll cut you some slack. intestinal flora are the necessary microbes that live in your intestinal tract that help you absorb the nutrients in the food you eat.

I'm not going to past the whole article here. But it sounds like you need to do some serious learning about your body. AND I have to think WTF when you say you don't know what it is your doctor prescribed to you. Knowledge is power mate. Time to do some learning!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intestinal_flora

Gut flora consists of microorganisms that live in the digestive tracts of animals and is the largest reservoir of human flora. In this context, gut is synonymous with intestinal, and flora with microbiota and microflora.

The human body, consisting of about 100 trillion cells, carries about ten times as many microorganisms in the intestines.[1][2][3][4] The metabolic activities performed by these bacteria resemble those of an organ, leading some to liken gut bacteria to a "forgotten" organ.[5] It is estimated that these gut flora have around 100 times as many genes in aggregate as there are in the human genome.[6]

Bacteria make up most of the flora in the colon[7] and up to 60% of the dry mass of feces.[2] Somewhere between 300[2] and 1000 different species live in the gut,[3] with most estimates at about 500.[4][5][8] However, it is probable that 99% of the bacteria come from about 30 or 40 species.[9] Fungi and protozoa also make up a part of the gut flora, but little is known about their activities.

Research suggests that the relationship between gut flora and humans is not merely commensal (a non-harmful coexistence), but rather a symbiotic relationship.[3] Though people can survive without gut flora,[4] the microorganisms perform a host of useful functions, such as fermenting unused energy substrates, training the immune system, preventing growth of harmful, pathogenic bacteria,[2] regulating the development of the gut, producing vitamins for the host (such as biotin and vitamin K), and producing hormones to direct the host to store fats. However, in certain conditions, some species are thought to be capable of causing disease by producing infection or increasing cancer risk for the host.[2][7]

Over 99% of the bacteria in the gut are anaerobes,[2][3][7][9][10] but in the cecum, aerobic bacteria reach high densities
    thanks for ur response but i have no idea what half of those words mean or what u are trying to say lol now im even more confused then before.....

well im pretty sure there anti-biotics what else would a doctor prescribe u for pimples.. and i remember her saying that just cant remember fully.

yes i still have lots to learn about my body and what do u reckon i should do about my situation?

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    Not sure about the other symptoms. But I got terrible heartburn last cycle from too much red meat. I cut it back and presto it vanished. Now I mainly eat white meat with some red and never had heartburn since

Thread Information