Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member

Why is my face ALWAYS holding SO much water

I've had this problem ever since I started cycling. Every single cycle I've done with the expection of a Test Prop Tren ace cycle were I used only 300mg prop a week with 0.5 adex EOD I've always had a puffy ass face. Right now I'm cruising on 250mg Test E, taking 25mg aromaisin E3D, BF is at 11% top 4 abs are fully out and bottom abs show when flexed. Yet my face looks like I'm on deca ? Water intake is high, sodium is low, I only have carbs in the morning, preworkout and post work out. Eating maintenance calories. Could it be that I just hold water in my face no matterr what on Test E?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you've got to just be prone to it..... my father is the same way. The only time he doesn't retain water is with 300mg's prop.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Try eating more bananas to improve your sodium-potassium electrolyte balance.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Im the same way Bro, and on Prop also!! Im on 50mg/ED Aromasin due to some gyno symptoms and still puffy as hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayacrucis View Post
    I've had this problem ever since I started cycling. Every single cycle I've done with the expection of a Test Prop Tren ace cycle were I used only 300mg prop a week with 0.5 adex EOD I've always had a puffy ass face. Right now I'm cruising on 250mg Test E, taking 25mg aromaisin E3D, BF is at 11% top 4 abs are fully out and bottom abs show when flexed. Yet my face looks like I'm on deca? Water intake is high, sodium is low, I only have carbs in the morning, preworkout and post work out. Eating maintenance calories. Could it be that I just hold water in my face no matterr what on Test E?
    it would be better to run the aromasin ED since its half life is only 27 hours,works like it supposed to

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    Agreed. You probably just have the tendency to be prone to it. I am the same way. Any type of test in my system makes me puff up like a chipmunk, even on a clean, cutting diet. As soon as I end the cycle it all goes away within a few weeks. Its shitty, but some of us just tend to blow up like a puffer fish on test.

Cardio tends to help me manage it a little more, but it still doesnt get rid of it. Just gotta deal with it, my man.

Thread Information