cantbetouched is offline Associate Member

Deca test cycle prolactin? first 19 nor!

Age 35
    weight 190
    height 5'10
    bf 14%
    2 cycles under belt
    next cycle will be test deca . 400mg each for 12 weeks. pct is clomid hcg and nolva. also have letro and adex but the letro will take care where the adex left off. If needed.
    So this is my first run with a 19nor. I've read and researched about bromo/cabe,dostinex/primi and also p5p/b6...
    I typically get my research chems from our sponsor. Well if you have or have not looked around the do not carry these product... only primi.
    If this post is considered source asking then my appologies.
    I've heard that liquid caber is not stable/ effective at treating prolactin.. If some on could ellaborate this would be great. Also I've heard that liquid primi is not a good route either?
    Last edited by cantbetouched; 07-18-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Btw I know that keeping estro under control is the first step in preventing prolactinj induced gyno.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    Btw I know that keeping estro under control is the first step in preventing prolactinj induced gyno.
    ^^ This answers your question imo mate, just concentrate on keeping estrogen levels in check and the rest will take care of itself...

And ye please edit your post as it does break the board rules......
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Edited. It is just my first run with a 19nor and did have some gyno flare up on my last cycle but took some nolva and was g2g. Now im taking it since nolva can make things worse letro would be the answer? So caber/dostinex is in case of prolactin induced gyno or is a preventative measure? I know how the letro reversal works but not wanting to have to do it but this would reverse prolactin gyno as gyno is gyno? Mostly concerned because deca is a long ester so i know if I run in to problems i cant just stop...

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    just run the nolva thru ur cycle and if you start to develop gyno, then get some aromasin .

I thought Nolva made prolactin more of an issue?

Blog Entries
    no it doesnt.

in cancer cells it actually lowers the amount of mRNA of prolactin.

Nice. thanks for the info. So i can still run nolva thru out to keep my estro levels in check? just wanna be clear ya know i'd hate to have gyno. What about liquid primi do you or have you used/ recommend this product for peace of mind? Also I heard that it takes very high levels of prolactin to induce gyno and that the doses of deca < 400mg are rare.?

Blog Entries
    yes but if you start to develop signs of high estro, then get on a AI asap! you cant take alot of nolva (+60mg) because it starts to do more harm than good. Aromasin is a good AI because there is no rebound due to its a suicide inhibitor

It doesnt take high prolactin levels, high estrogen can make the same amount of prolactin more potent and cause gyno. thats why controlling estrogen is key for prolactin control

Thread Information