Srobis15 is offline Associate Member

Gyno....finish or cut the cycle?

This this is the first cycle I have actually ever gotten symptoms of gyno. I am currently on Letro, and will see if this actually work its magic in the next week or so, but if it doesnt go, what do you guys think?

Should I just finish out the cycle because I am screwed already, or should i try and cut the cycle ASAP and continue on Letro in hopes it will get rid of it after the gear is out of the system?

Currently taking 2.5mg ED of Letro, but after a week I see no signs of improvement. Like I said, I have never had this problem, so I dont know how quickly Letro tends to work. Hoping the experienced fellas might have some input.

Currently takin Sus250, 5 weeks into the cycle.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    What dosage are you running? 250? 500? 750?

I, personally, would start 40mg's nolvadex ED along with 12.5mg's of aromasin ED. The gyno SHOULD start to reduce in size...... if this doesn't help i'd come off and keep running the nolva and aromasin. I'm not a fan of letro..... it never really seemed to work too well for me. Aromasin and nolva were the ticket for me.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I forgot to mention...... If the nolva/aromasin works..... i'd lower the dosage but stay on them durring the rest of the cycle. Lower the nolva to 10mg/ed and the aromasin to 12.5mg eod or e3d.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Completely agree with Haz, love nolva for reducing gyno...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    I was previously using Nolva at 40mg. I always have nolva on hand in case of this, however this cycle it does not seem to be doing the trick. I could give the Nolva/Aromasin trick a shot if the Letro doesnt seem to do much after another week. In your experience, Haz, how long SHOULD you start noticing the Nolva/Aroma reducing the gyno?

Just trying to get an idea of how long I should give it before I decide to cut the cycle and just PCT and hope I can get rid of it.

And running 500mg a week.
    Last edited by Srobis15; 07-20-2011 at 05:38 PM.

Thread Information