bmx
    bmx is offline New Member

Doing AAS for the right reasons?

Been working out off and on for two years. Only reason i stopped was from vacations and injuries.
    I'm 19 now and realize the risks and im not wanting to do them now. just trying to learn.

Basically, I will want to take them in 1-2 years, when i feel like im old enough.

The way the more experienced guys make it sound is you should reach your natural max and only take them to exceed that.

Would it be selfish to take them to get to your natural limit faster. So that i have the dream body that i want when im 22-24 instead of 28-29?

I don't want to cycle anything too harsh. just some test e /+ prop?

Or is that just a bad idea in general?

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Diet is the altimate steroid at 19 yo. What are your current stats?

cb714 is offline Member
    Bad idea bro. You can mess yourself up at your age, even in 1-2 years. Not to mention you can easily get huge with the proper diet and work out at your age. Back when I was younger I started lifting seriously at around 18 and weighed about 170lbs. I left to the military and by the time I was 20 was weighing 210 lbs of solid muscle. This was all natural. I had the super fast metabolism too where I was always the thin kid that couldnt put on weight. You just have to know your body and work around it. It takes dedication. Save the juice for when you're around 25. If you stick with it you'll be ripped as shit b 25 and if you do decide to cycle at that age you'll get even more massive with less potential harm to yourself.

My best advice... wait for your body to fully develop first.

Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    Bad idea bro. You can mess yourself up at your age, even in 1-2 years. Not to mention you can easily get huge with the proper diet and work out at your age. Back when I was younger I started lifting seriously at around 18 and weighed about 170lbs. I left to the military and by the time I was 20 was weighing 210 lbs of solid muscle. This was all natural. I had the super fast metabolism too where I was always the thin kid that couldnt put on weight. You just have to know your body and work around it. It takes dedication. Save the juice for when you're around 25. If you stick with it you'll be ripped as shit b 25 and if you do decide to cycle at that age you'll get even more massive with less potential harm to yourself.

My best advice... wait for your body to fully develop first.
    How did you gain wt joining the military? I thought most people lost redicules wt running 9 miles a day

cb714 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    How did you gain wt joining the military? I thought most people lost redicules wt running 9 miles a day
    Dude back then I was already skinny enough at 170. I don't think I could have lost much more. I just started eating and eating and hitting the gym 5 times a week and sure enough started putting on weight.

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    Diet, bro. I thought I was eatingt a lot before. Once I went to the diet section and got a real diet set up and started following it I could not BELIEVE how much food I needed to be eating to gai. But once I did, I got the results.

Quote Originally Posted by pheenyx1 View Post
    Diet, bro. I thought I was eatingt a lot before. Once I went to the diet section and got a real diet set up and started following it I could not BELIEVE how much food I needed to be eating to gai. But once I did, I got the results.
    100% agree same thing here.

borkach is offline Junior Member
    im 19 too. just went on a sick diet (bulking) already gained about 7lbs in 3.5 weeks

go to the diet section!!!

bmx
    bmx is offline New Member
    good advice guys. diet is pretty good, i can gain and lose weight relatively easy, lifts go up pretty good if i eat a lot. I am gaining strength and muscle, i have no problems. but my logic is, why wait 5-7 years when you can do it in 3-4.

But then again, i don't want to screw myself over by starting to young. thanks for the replies

borkach is offline Junior Member
    thats what i was thinking about too.....its weird how the acceptable age of taking steroids is slightly rising, first it was 18, then 20, then 22, now 25...whats next? 30? lol

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    Between 19 and 25 your body is producing so much test that AAS probably wouldn't help all that much anyway. Be patient and work. Hard.

cb714 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by borkach View Post
    thats what i was thinking about too.....its weird how the acceptable age of taking steroids is slightly rising, first it was 18, then 20, then 22, now 25...whats next? 30? lol
    We learn more as time goes by. Think back to the Arnold days when PCT didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by bmx View Post
    good advice guys. diet is pretty good, i can gain and lose weight relatively easy, lifts go up pretty good if i eat a lot. I am gaining strength and muscle, i have no problems. but my logic is, why wait 5-7 years when you can do it in 3-4.

But then again, i don't want to screw myself over by starting to young. thanks for the replies
    You're your own man bro... ultimately you will do what you see fit but do you really want to risk being on HRT for the rest of your life at 22 years old? How about you meet this fine girl at a club one night and she wants to take you home to F()@k the shit out of her but when it comes time to perform you wind up being Mr Limp Dick. Are you gonna die from taking it... probably not but there is a good chance you will mess yourself up at your age. Like I said though... at the end of the day it's all up to you. We can just try to give you the best advice possible.

Thread Information