Minion0812 is offline Associate Member

Gyno and lump and best way to clear it up

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update of my stats and cycle....

11-13 BF%
    5-7 years training

1st cycle just about to finish. Started 350mg Test E per week, 250mg Tren E per wk and Did wk 1-6 Winny 350mg per week.
    Now into week 10 and have been moving up since no sides and great results to 500mg Teste per week and 400mg Trene E per wk.

In week 6 started to develop a small lump right behind the nipple. Nothing outside of the nipple and right behind the tit part. Nipples have been sensitive since. Not puffy and not that noticable but for me to touch it is obvious and a problem. Sooooo I started taking 20mg of Nolva three weeks ago and then nothing still. Upped it to 40mg a day for the last tow weeks and still nothing. Hasn't really been worse but ceratinly not any better and more worse then better.

Talked with Marcus for a bit (who has helped out tons and is awesome!) and he suggested quyickly get on armidex at .25mg ED. What I didn't get to ask him before he has most likely headed out for the day is will this clear it away or prevent? Also how long should I be looking at being on Armidex for? If my last injection is this Thursday and two weeks after start my PCT of Clomid and Nolva shoudl I continue with the armi or just do it for a certain amount of time?

Thanks so much guys for the continued support and help. Had an incredibly successful first cycle and appreciate all the help!

cb714 is offline Member

Devils Advocate is offline Junior Member
    I developed a lump on my right side a while back. Nothing visibly noticeable but if pushed on, it can be felt, along with slight pain. Never thought much of it. Now, I believe I can feel one coming on under my left nipple as the slight pain can now be felt there as well. The right one also seems to be a bit larger perhaps. I've read that Letro could "possibly" help reverse it, but I've also been doing a lot of reading of success stories of others running Epistane, something I ran a long time ago as well, having it reduce lumps significantly within days. This sounds quite promising so I think I'm going to look into that and see how it goes.

chox is offline New Member
    Gyenocomastia goes away on its own eventually. Just do to conversion of testosterone by aromatase into estrogen. As your body will eventually realize there's no surplus of testosterone, it'll stop the shunting process and everything will return back to normal. A lot of teenagers get it around 13-15 years old through puberty and it goes away with time (albiet much longer than you probably would like) unless you take one of the aforementioned drugs.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I would go with aromasin instead of arimidex .

Thank big pap but can't get my hands on aromasin . That would be my first choice as well.

Great thread and thanks for putting it up! I msged Bino about the letro. Is Letro the only use I have now or can I still get away with some Arimdex asap!

Thread Information