freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

still no strenghth on wk 10 im baffled

so i started wk 10 of 500 test enth a wk and .25 dex eod for estro control and have gained 12 lbs of which looks like lean tissue (cause i look just as lean if not leaner than whn i started) but i still have no noticeable strenghth gains and have actually lost strenght in certain exercises espeically my bench so im jiust baffled.i got my bloodwork done to make sure everything was in check and my test levels are off the charts so the gear is fine and estro is higher than normal so i dont think im killing off too much estro and i dont think i have too much estro cause i dont have any signs of it.any ideas guys??? o ya im 35 yrs old ,5'11and 250 lbs and 10-12 %bf (calipers).

cb714 is offline Member
    Post up your diet

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    ok this is a pretty typical daily meal plan on trainig days .i dont hav exact amount macros etc.......

1st thing-banana ,plain oatmeal and allbran cereal mixxed with protein shake ,udos oil and greens+ combined (i like fast acting protein 1st thing)
    2hrs later-egg ehites with 1 or 2 whloe eggs and hasbrowns and some avocado
    2hrs later prewrkout -prot shake and banana and my prewrkout suppl
    2hrs later postwrkout-prot shake and waxywaize and creatine and glutamine and bcaas
    1.5 hrs later lean protein with some veggies (i throw in rice or a potatoe sometimes depending on how i look feel etc)
    2hrs later prot shake and maybe an apple or some fruit
    2hrs later bedtime casein shake ,glutamine and fish oil

on non workpout days most shakes are repaced with solid meals except 1st one and bedtime

funsize is offline New Member
    At 5'11", 250lbs and 10-12bf you're already huge. Maybe stacking something else with that Test E is worth a shot. Seems strange to gain 12lbs and no strength, but at 250lbs, you've only added 0.5% (assuming your start weight was 238lbs) so could be hard to tell whethers its lean mass gains or fluid (or what mix of both). How much water you drinking?
    Last edited by funsize; 07-25-2011 at 08:27 PM.

funsize is offline New Member
    oops
    Last edited by funsize; 07-25-2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: duplicate post

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    srry ive added 14lbs ..started 236 and now 250.i drink tons of water .this is my 1st cyle so just wanted to ues test e like everyone suggests but nxt cylce definately will be adding somerthin in.like i said i look as lean if not leaner than when i started so dont know how much water the 14 lbs is

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Are you over training? Getting at least 7 hours of sleep each night? By week 10 your gains should be tapering off. Maybe run PCT and plan a more aggressive cycle???

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Diet or training id supect - however since you are gaining mass id lean twords training. This being said however you at some point have to pick your training goals - is it hyperatrophy or strength. While there is some corrolation those that train soley for strength train differenlty than those who's goals is strictly size. It may even come down to adaptation and its time to switch up the routine.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    VTach12, I want to put your Avatars boobs in my mouth....just saying

Thread Information