Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    lax4lyfe15 is offline New Member

no time....want to do a 20 week to not waste money!!! horrible idea???? thoughts?

First of all. I only have what I have and I can't get anymore. I need to squeeze one or two cycles into 5 months. Here is what I have planned. I already posted my thoughts with my idea of two cycles. Here is what I have for the 20 week. Also, what are the dramatic side effects or doing a cycle this long? bounce back? or actual physical permanent issues?
    Weeks 1-10 750 Test E, 250 Deca
    Weeks 1-17 .25 or .5mg Arimidex ED
    Weeks 10-20 500mg of test E, 500 mg EQ
    Weeks 17-23 Liquid nolvadex 20mg/day for 3 weeks and 10 mg/day for the last 3 weeks.
    Weeks 10-20 Anavar 20mg/day

Is this to much gear for that long? I unfortunately have limited time and a shit ton of gear. I don't want to waste it. I am trying to figure out if two cycles with a very short break is better or this. I also have Letrozole is gyno starts. Thanks for all your help. I also have a 23 day supply of HCG .

gym_junki is offline Member
    Statas??? Cycle history??
    Last edited by gym_junki; 07-25-2011 at 07:00 PM.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Need yo stats homie...?

Sorry for not posting this information before. I am 30 YO and weigh about 160 with very little body fat. This will be cycle number 5 but the only one of substance. I have taken very low doses because of my nervousness and job...but I am taking a 5-6 month trip away. My last cycle I went from 150 to 170 and am now at 160. I was taking 500 Test E, 250 EQ, 20mg Anavar ED, and HGH 5IU's daily with weekends off. All this for 10 weeks. I would prefer two 10 week cycles but I have limited time and a ton of shit. I hope that is what you need. I am just curious about that being to much for to long and the dramatic recovery and side effects long term. Please help. Thank You guys.

Sorry for not posting this information before. I am 30 YO and weigh about 160 with very little body fat. This will be cycle number 5 but the only one of substance. I have taken very low doses because of my nervousness and job...but I am taking a 5-6 month trip away. My last cycle I went from 150 to 170 and am now at 160. I was taking 500 Test E, 250 EQ, 20mg Anavar ED, and HGH 5IU's daily with weekends off. All this for 10 weeks. I would prefer two 10 week cycles but I have limited time and a ton of shit. I hope that is what you need. I am just curious about that being to much for to long and the dramatic recovery and side effects long term. Please help. Thank You guys.

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member
    Check out Ronnie Rowlands slingshot method, You'll find everything you need to know about long cycles. His thread is at the top of the page

sfour_tay is offline Member
    seems like a lot of gear.

what is your height??

160 isn't very big especially for 5 cycles, unless your 4' 9" or something.

hgh needs to be run for at least 6 months or more.

deca and eq and var in the same cycle doesn't make sense to me.

are you bulking or cutting?? how many cals are you taking in ??

im a big advocate of not using it just cuz you've got it. i mean vie got enough npp to run 2g for 15 weeks but don't.

be smart. sounds like a correct diet and training program are in need more than a cycle.

post your full stats and pct

GL

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    Do you really think anything beneficial can be seen with deca at 250mgs per week? besides joint relief, would that low of a dose aid in gains?

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    No, not in gains but joint relief is nothing to scoff at. I'd advise that low dose of deca for that sole purpose.

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    Yea i suppose if he needs it definatly... Im 30 and the only time id ever see needing deca for joing pain is when im on 75+mgs of winstrol ... but if he needs it to control issues then yea of course its a good idea, i just wasnt sure whether or not that was his purpose, or he thought hed make gains from that dose

Thread Information