Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Atibbo is offline Junior Member

Starting a cycle with pre-existing Gyno.

????
    Last edited by Atibbo; 02-12-2013 at 02:57 PM.

gp170 is offline Junior Member
    I also have a little pre existing gyno from a PH I did when I was younger, and I recently had a successful cycle with my gyno not getting sensitive or bigger at all! I was a pretty light cycle being my first, only 300mg/wk test E for 8 weeks, but certainly enough to cause gyno to get worse. I used aromasin thru out the whole cycle at 12.5mg ed, I also started the aromasin 1 week before the cycle to make sure blood levels were stable. I also made sure I had nolva on hand just in case! IMO cotrolling the gyno during is pretty easy, I find that at the end and during PCT when everything is trying to stabilize again is when you sure really pay attention to your body and at any sign of sensitivity or alittle more puffiness then usually start hitting the nolva. Reason I say this is because after my cycle I waited 2 weeks and started proper PCT nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50 but a week to two after I noticed a slight bit more puffiness is the right nip so i took 20mgs nolva for 1 more week and all has been good since then! I think for my next cycle I will do nolva at 40/20/20/20/20 just to be on the safe side. Hope this helped goodluck!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would definitely use an AI. Since you are already gyno prone I would go with LETROZOLE .

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i had pubertal gyno, and when i was on cycle i noticed that it grew in proportion to the rest of myself.. yea it got a lil bigger but when i was done it shrank back down to itsnormal size. for both of my cycles,wasnt that big of a issue cuz i had it from puberty, thats why gyno threads always make me chuckle a lil bit cuz everyone is paranoid :P

anyways, did a month or so of tamox, i adjusted the doses from 40 to 20 after the first week and after i ran out of my 50 tamox pills, its gone now. just a lil puffiness but the lump is gone.

i did prop for my cycles, if you are worried about it i would go with tamox for 20mg and aromasin to prevent anything on cycle and keep tamox on hand for after ur cycle.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    My question is why are you even going to cycle when your 6' and 170lbs? I would start eating instead if I were you.

Thread Information