Thread: Opinions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chizzled is offline Junior Member

Opinions

I am 24 and am currently on prop 150mg EOD. Before I started the cycle I had bw done and my total test levels came back low and my doc even said he would start trt with me. Now that I am on cycle I dont have that low energy/lack of motivation feeling that I had before. I know I am young and before I make my decision I want to do a lot more research. He offered to start me out with patches which I toled him if I did go down that route I would only do injections. I am going to run an aggressive pct after this cycle and have bw done 8 weeks after. If my levels are still low I think I may go through with it.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    im sorry but whats the question ?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    So wats ur point?

Instead of running a pct after this cycle can I start taking 200mg of Test C/E a week? Put myself on trt?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    trt is a life long commitment. So i would try and recover first. Do you really want to be doing injections for the next 50 years? Also what if it comes a time you cant afford too? Your young i would try and bounce back and if you cant then decide.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Gixx is got a good point.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    trt is a life long commitment. So i would try and recover first. Do you really want to be doing injections for the next 50 years? Also what if it comes a time you cant afford too? Your young i would try and bounce back and if you cant then decide.
    I agree, this is exactly what I am going to do.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Simply then, That's a STUPID idea and thought through like a typical 17/18 year old who cant think beyond 2 weeks in their future. You may say/think it's not big deal starting PCT now obviously you have not thought it through.

So who is going to supply the test, a doctor? Doubtful. If you get caught you get in trouble, maybe go to jail and by that time you will need it to stay at a normal level but you wont be able to get it. What happens if you loose your supplier? You get fake gear for a while and have libido issues. What happens if at some point you dont have a job and cant afford it? You also dont have money for PCT at that point then more libido issues. Think you cant/wont be unemployed at some point? I dont know anyone who has never been unemployed who is 40 so it happens to most of us at some point. I have been laid off 3x.

You are not thinking about everything that could happen and weighing the pros and cons. Again, it's a stupid idea IMHO.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Simply then, That's a STUPID idea and thought through like a typical 17/18 year old who cant think beyond 2 weeks in their future. You may say/think it's not big deal starting PCT now obviously you have not thought it through.

So who is going to supply the test, a doctor? Doubtful. If you get caught you get in trouble, maybe go to jail and by that time you will need it to stay at a normal level but you wont be able to get it. What happens if you loose your supplier? You get fake gear for a while and have libido issues. What happens if at some point you dont have a job and cant afford it? You also dont have money for PCT at that point then more libido issues. Think you cant/wont be unemployed at some point? I dont know anyone who has never been unemployed who is 40 so it happens to most of us at some point. I have been laid off 3x.

You are not thinking about everything that could happen and weighing the pros and cons. Again, it's a stupid idea IMHO.
    thats whay happened to me. I got layed off and had to cut back on things. I've been of my trt for 8 months now. I felt like crap. Thankfully im going tues for bloodwork and restarting

Thread Information