Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fonz19 is offline New Member

HELP ladies....... testosterone gel 2.5% (25mg) for women dose? experinces?

ok got a question and i cant seem to find good answers maybe some of the ladies can help here, my wife just started test gel 2.5% (25mg) (pharmacy prescription) what is the safest dose she can use.. ive read that 2.5 mg (1/4 tsp) daily but then i heard that was way to high the pharmacy said 1% aprrox 1/16 tsp daily or less ??? cant freakin find answers i had her apply the tip of her finger in the gel and put in on her button.. just to start... anyone?

workhardgethuge is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Whats up with the giant font? If she has a legit prescription then the prescribing doctor should have told her how much to use.

lol wasnt prescribed to her

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    women are a helluva lot more sensitive to test on a pound for pound basis.

not too many here, outside of a few of our women folk, that will be comfortable telling your woman what is right for her.

what dose did her doctor prescribe?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dose for what? She have something medically wrong that she needs this? Otherwise female should stay away from test.

Man, I've seen some weird genitalia morph due to Test in women. It was pretty weird.

well i know that they do prescribe it for women as hormone therapy and works really well, i just found this article says 2.5mg a week which equals one gram total so i guess ill have to divide that into daily use or every other day... so new at the women test therapy...i still dont know if thats the right amount i give her about 1 droplet... ive used to be a lab rat bout 5 years ago trust me ive done every roid out there been to the hospital twice so i know the effect of abuse.. shes 32yrs 130lbs wants to increase energy,libido, muscle.. nothing for competition..

http://www.livestrong.com/article/26...-gel-on-women/

found a great link here please read

http://www.drmirkin.com/women/2964.html

UPDATE: here is an email from a pharmacist it reads:

Applying a tiny amount often described as a lentil pea size amount periclitorally can help with sensation and orgasm. For systemic absorption to help improve libido, etc. most physicians will suggest applying to inner thigh or behind the knees. Typically the prescribing physician will specify an amount to apply and the timing of that application. For example, in small daily doses or for more concentrated prescriptions such as yours applying 1gm (1/4 tsp) twice weekly.

Assuming testosterone levels are low, most patients will continue hormone supplementation indefinitely or until their physician advises them to stop.

Thread Information