jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life

Unhappy Can oil pockets move?

I've done about 12 prop injections since I started using AAS and have never experienced this before.
    I know its supposed to be painful and have felt the discomfort from previous injections, hell I like the soreness, makes me feel like its actually doing something..
    However, I shot .5 ml in to my lower quad per the diagram from htdinjections. com
    I have done this numerous times before, had a little soreness, no biggie, but this time it feels like a huge knot under my skin and I can barely walk. The strange part is, its been 3 days since I used this site and had no pain yesterday and the knot is about 3 inches away from the injection site.
    So my questions are... Can the oil pocket move within the muscle? Anyone ever had this before/it common?
    Any soreness in the past has been right under the site.. but this is different n 10x worse
    I figure its no real concern, just wondering what you guys think...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah, I've had it happen 3 times in the past. Generally it is because you injected too fast, too shallow, or too large of a volume.

FYI
    I am very sterile, do 90 degree injections, push very slow (about 30 secs per .5 ml), and massage the site upon completion

ya beat me to it bonaparte .. tried to add ^^^ that in before anyone replied

Also please excuse the smiley in the title... not sure how I did that, but kinda makes me look like a pvssy due to the thread.. lol thx android...
    Last edited by jasc; 08-01-2011 at 11:05 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Stop massaging. That can force the oil back out of the muscle so that it gets trapped between the muscle and its myofascial sheath. It absorbs poorly here and is able to be carried downward by gravity. At least that's my best theory on this phenomenon.

Thread Information