Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jlr560 is offline New Member

Question Firstimer NOOB! Help!

Hey guys, I have been reading around the site and I really would like to learn how to take this stuff.. I'm really confused on what should I take? let me first explain on my weightlifting background before criticisms starts to flow in... Im am currently 21 years of age and standing at 5'9, I weigh in at 180 pounds with 15% Of BF. I have been hitting the gym for a while(3.5 years) and my diet is in check. My main goal is to gain more lean muscle. I dont want to be Huge, but I would like to put on a bit of weight nothing to powerful... Any suggestion guys??? and if you guys have a suggestion can you pleases explain to me on how to take these steroids ? because i dont want to be taking stuff that can potentially hurt you if you dont know what you are doing... you help is very much appreciated.

cb714 is offline Member
    Bro 180lbs @ 15% body fat puts you at 153 lbs lean. You got a lot more room to grow and at 21 years old a proper diet and training is all you need to get massive.

It sounds like you aren't eating the proper foods if you're at 15% and been hitting it for 3 1/2 years. Eat right, and lots of it. Food is all the steroids you need at your age. Save the juice for when you're like 25 and have maxed out your gains... for your own good bro.

jlr560 is offline New Member
    Thanks bro. I guess your right. Ill continue to lift hard and eat right thanks for the advice

Thread Information