jtuner77 is offline Member

Ordered 6 Vials of Test E-Seizure?

What are the chances that they get held up in customs/seized because when they go thru the x-ray and see that much they will just hold or seize the order? I know this is a dynamic question but just wondering if anyone else has experience with a quantity such as this?

I ordered the Test for my Blast while on TRT and then for my cycle while on HGH.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    6 vials is nothing. They dont x-ray every package. Think of the of the quanity of packages that comes into the country every single day. It would take weeks to clear customs.

It really matters by how well they were packed and country of origin

Blog Entries
    anythings possible bro but 6 vials is very minor to say the least so its not the quantity that gets it seized is just bad luck man...if customs finds it then they will keep it and eventually maybee send you a letter....sometimes stuff gets held up in customs and eventually makes it thru so ther is still hope you just have to wait it out....good luck...

Gratzi, I ordered some AAS yesterday and was just checking on a review board about the seller and someone mentioned that 5-6 vials is a lot. I normally source locally and have never had stuff shipped to my house, so we shall see. Hope my pops doesn't answer the door and sign for it, if he signs can he get busted?

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Gratzi, I ordered some AAS yesterday and was just checking on a review board about the seller and someone mentioned that 5-6 vials is a lot. I normally source locally and have never had stuff shipped to my house, so we shall see. Hope my pops doesn't answer the door and sign for it, if he signs can he get busted?
    get a po box. I would never put my family in that position

What does a PO box cost? if they seize it dont they send you a letter? not like they are going to deliver it to your house and bust you with it are they? Shit I have to get a hold of the place I bought it from and have them send it to a PO box or my work?

po box is probably $15 for 6 months.

yes they usually just send a letter. But even if its a .01% chance of them coming to your house. Isnt $15 not worth putting your parents through that

Thats gixxerboy. Wonder if I should just have them ship it to my work?

Thats gixxerboy. Wonder if I should just have them ship it to my work?
    would you want a letter from customs showing up at your work? I dont know what you do. If your the one that gets the mail or how many other people see it.

You can go to the post office or any of those mail box ect places. and with most of those you have 24 hour access to the box.

True but I am pretty sure it's already shipped.

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    if it does not get seized by customs you are good to go. after customs it goes to usps and your regular mail man delivers it, not an FBI agent dressed in a usps uniform haha. he will not ask any questions or arrest you by any means. he will do his job and give you the package. the biggest thing i would worry about it your case is your pops opening it if he does not know you are cycling.

i have done this many times and have never had a problem. in most cases i am not home and i just go to the post office and pick it up no questions asked

good luck
    -J

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't worry about it.
    It's too late to do anything now.
    And PO boxes cost much more than $15.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Don't worry about it.
    It's too late to do anything now.
    And PO boxes cost much more than $15.
    and a lot of sources dont ship to PO boxes

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    and a lot of sources dont ship to PO boxes
    you are correct. It more the shipping company. They will ship to private mail box's. Like at mail box ect or similar.

and i pay $15 for 3 months on a small box

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    What does a PO box cost? if they seize it dont they send you a letter? not like they are going to deliver it to your house and bust you with it are they? Shit I have to get a hold of the place I bought it from and have them send it to a PO box or my work?
    Heheheh...funny jtuner....heheheh...panic sets in... I just got a visual of you peeking thru the mini blinds every time the doorbell rings..heheheh..thanks for the laugh, I needed that...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Believe me bro.6 vials aint squat compared to some orders.Hell Gixx does half thatfor breakfeast.

Thread Information