IDante is offline New Member

Winstrol Alone Cycle

Hey Guys.

First poster here. I'm currently on a Winstrol alone cycle. Iv'e researched thoroughly on the substance before starting. And a good friend of mine was the grand masters champion a few years back so i figured he would be a good person to turn to for advice. I've spoken to him about it, he's said its obviously not a bulking steroid and is often used in cutting cycles as i read on here. But he did say it is a good steroid that will enhance you're strength, and the gains you do get will be quality gains that you will keep, mostly. Which is exactly what i want to achieve. Im not looking for massive gains just a little bit and increased strength. Im currently using 100mg every second day (injecting). I would really appreciate some extra feedback. Has anyone else ran Winny alone?

Thanks guys

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Yes. Dont recommend running it alone at a higher does like you are running. You need some Test in your system, not a large amount but something to keep your levels up.

nilrac is offline Member
    A terrible cycle.
    What are your current stats and what are your goals? What do you do? A sport? Martial art? Rec gym user?

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    I agree with Jtuner.. read the steroid profile on this site...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...)#.TkKpgXh5scE

Winny is one of the more mild aas and good for cutting or gaining minimal lean muscle, but even though its fairly mild, it will suppress your natural test production

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    I agree with Jtuner.. read the steroid profile on this site...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...)#.TkKpgXh5scE

Winny is one of the more mild aas and good for cutting or gaining minimal lean muscle, but even though its fairly mild, it will suppress your natural test production
    winny is not what id consider mild

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    winny is not what id consider mild
    x2.. it is a 17aa, very mild!

jtuner77 is offline Member
    I received great gains from it but felt so shitty afterwards.....you need PCT and Test for sure with Winny cycle. I only cycled it at 30MG ED for 8 weeks and I gained about 8lbs of muscle.

Thanks for all the feed back. The guy i know did recommend to start on 50 mg twice a week but he said to go 100 mg twice a week and after that up to 100 mg 3 times a week. At the moment i feel good strength is continuing to increase. Muscles are a lot more harder than usual. i've gained about 1kg in 2 weeks. Im currently 78kg with about 9% bf. I train in the gym 5x a week. But i actually get paid to play football so i'm training for that twice a week as well and the one game on the saturday, as it is my job. Overall i'd like to be a lean 85 kg ideally in the long run. And looking athletic not blocky. So you's are saying a PCT is necessary whilst running whinny alone?. I've been told it isn't needed?, if so what is needed and how much?.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Generally, BBing competitors are only good for advice on how to abuse steroids . Not the best source of info...

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    You should 100% run a PCT after using whinny alone. It will aid greatly in supporting any new muscle tissue you develop while using...among other very important things you should be aware of. Read the PCT threads in the educational forum.

cheers

Thread Information