Sven7 is offline Junior Member

Unconventional Tren method - opinions please

So I didn't really find any information on why the typical tren extraction method was preferred to directly injecting the dissolved pellet. Some people mentioned the fact that the pellet was made up of methyl cellulose, but that's just a laxative and shouldn't negatively affect the body. Then there's the dye, which I really don't know how bad that could be for you, but it doesn't seem logical for it to be too harmful.

I did 100 mg of tren eod, along with about 150 mg of test prop. I would smash up 5 tren pellets in a straw, and put that directly into a syringe, which I filled with the test prop. I would shake it and let it sit until the tren was dissolved, and then inject that. It was somewhat more painful than just test prop, but not severely. My logic was that the BA in the test would disinfect the tren. There were no signs of any infections, but I may have just gotten lucky.

Aside from maybe not completely and properly disinfecting the steroid , is there any obvious reason not to do this? Will making a too-concentrated of an injectable weaken it in some way? I did have some interesting stomach issues after starting the tren, however, they quickly went away, and may have just been caused by diet changes.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That's far less sterile than even injecting heroin (since at least that gets cooked and injected IV, which is far less risky than IM).
    BA takes days to work.
    Crushing up something non-sterile and injecting it is completely retarded.
    You've been extremely lucky.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Everyday brings something new.But this is some crazy sh1t.How old are you?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I can't believe what I have just read...

Honestly lost for words
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Sven7 is offline Junior Member
    Well, the tren got to sit in the syringe for at least 48 hours in the test. I did a weeks worth of batches at a time. I believe I read something on here about how even auto-claving an oil based injectable is much less effective than even a mild amount of BA.

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    Is there not estradiol in tren pellets? This sounds proper ghetto mate and not to be recommended. There is no filtering of anything. Surely that's just plain dangerous.

stpete is offline Banned
    When it crashes you'll wish that you weren't so lazy in your prep. You will be hospital bound in a heap of pain and trouble. Stop while you're ahead.

Thread Information