nusa is offline Junior Member

Advice on running winny with a test e cycle?

Hey guys Just looking for some info regarding winny dosages, I'm currently doing a 10wk cycle of test e at 600mg awk and everything is going great ATM.
    I'm throwing up the idea of adding winny as I can get some cheap.
    My source tells me I should run 25mg ed from weeks 8-10, and then double my dosage to 50mg ed wks 10-12?? Does this sound right?

The winny I can get is oral liquid.. Dosed at 25mg/ml

Also how would this affect my pct regime if I was to run the winny? My planned pct was to run nolva 40/40/20/20 clomad 100/70/50/50

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    You can do that.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nusa View Post
    Hey guys Just looking for some info regarding winny dosages, I'm currently doing a 10wk cycle of test e at 600mg awk and everything is going great ATM.
    I'm throwing up the idea of adding winny as I can get some cheap.
    My source tells me I should run 25mg ed from weeks 8-10, and then double my dosage to 50mg ed wks 10-12?? Does this sound right?

The winny I can get is oral liquid.. Dosed at 25mg/ml

Also how would this affect my pct regime if I was to run the winny? My planned pct was to run nolva 40/40/20/20 clomad 100/70/50/50
    If it's your first cycle, you can just run the test. Add other compounds on your next run.

Don't take AAS advice from your source/dealer. They usually out to make money, not help you safely succeed at your goals.

25mg/ED of Winny is a waste for a male.

Also, I'd lower your clomid dose to 50/50/25/25. Running it higher just gives the possibility for more sides, and it's just as effective at lower doses.

Thread Information