nusa is offline Junior Member

Feeling very tired and flat while on test e?

Im into week 4 of my test e cycle, my first few wks I felt great and had energy to burn and was basically jumping out of bed of a morning.
    But for the last week Iv been very tired and flat and not much energy 24/7. finding I'm needing naps in the arvo which has never been me at all.
    Is this a stage normally associated with running test & will it pass? Im doing a 4 day split at the gym so I dont feel like im overtraining at all, also my diet is dialed in, but basically I still feel like shit and Having to force myself to train
    Last edited by nusa; 08-24-2011 at 11:16 PM.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Lethargy is a sign of high estrogen. I'd get it checked and if that's the case, depending on how high it is, getting on an AI. If it were me I'd use 50 mg of Proviron ed and see if that helped.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree get on a AI.

Thanks guys, I have arimidex on hand how should I run it.. .5ed for a few days then drop the dose to .25eod??

Bump

lc1213 is offline Associate Member
    try .25 eod of the adex. i had the same issues while doing my test e cycle. around the 5 week felt sluggish. i think my lethargy was due to not having enough estrogen. (i started taking adex from the beginning). once i dropped the adex, i started feeling better but in your case it might be too high.

Thread Information