blaqueallen is offline New Member

New to Steroids and need help on what to get.

Hello everyone. I'm new to this area and would really love some explanations and some ideas on what to get and why.

About me:

Weight: About 235 Ibs
    Height: 5'8"

I'm used to working out but I'm not getting the results I want.
    I need help in picking out the supplements and steroids I need.

Since I'm new to this I just want to start off with 1 cycle and see how it goes from there.

Any help, explanations, and recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    At 18, you shouldn't be doing steroids . If you search there are countless threads of us telling kids your age to not use, and countless more of kids who did use asking what to do about all the problems they now have. You'd be severely risking your endocrine system, joints, ligaments and your ability to gain naturally if you used steroids now. Whats your BF%?
    Last edited by Nooomoto; 08-24-2011 at 05:29 PM.

RaZr is offline Member
    Yea steroids at your age is a risk, What is your BF%? As for supps stick to the basics, BCAA, Creatine Mono, Whey and a pre workout if you so desire.

lol well I'd say about 25-30%. Could you give me a detailed list of Supp and what they do?

stpete is offline Banned
    Right now your best supplement is a good diet. We have the best Diet Section on the web and those guys over there would be happy to help you. Why not go over there and post your current diet for them to help you with. That's the best place to start.
    Good luck.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blaqueallen View Post
    lol well I'd say about 25-30%. Could you give me a detailed list of Supp and what they do?
    Thats up there, bud. You really need to start hitting the cardio hard and head over to the diet section and get some detailed and specific help to address your exact concerns.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet bro, will get u your desired goals. Plain and simple

shooterdude is offline Associate Member
    u can really tell some people start a thread with out reading any other threads at all eh lol

shooterdude is offline Associate Member
    and at 5 foot 8 235 you can definatly get really good results just by diet and lots of cardeo, go to your nutrition store and pick up a tub of superpump 250 take one scoop then do cardeo for an hour a day, and cut down on the carbs, stay away from the pizza and bigmacks, eat fish and chicken unbreaded. Its a big goal but see if you can get under 200 in a year, a little hard work and dedication to diet you could do it for sure, then maby after a few years and a bunch of research think about a cycle. U definatly want to cut weight before even thinking about it. At 18 your still really young and have lots of time, your body is still naturally changing. It is amazing just what diet can do though bro, trust me gl

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Thats about the best advice you are going to get.

Yea I can see that lol. I'll change up my diet. Should drink any protein shakes or take any supplements?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yes protein a good multi Dont go overboard.Diet and cardio are key.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Come on over to the diet question forum and you will transform. Promise.

See ya there! We all end up there sooner or later.

You already have a TON of hormones. You do not want to mess with a good thing. Take it while ya got it!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

yea at your age diet and cardio will do a ton, don't need anything else.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Yea I can see that lol. I'll change up my diet. Should drink any protein shakes or take any supplements?
    Protein shakes are good AFTER your workout. Just remember, they don't count as a meal. Animal Pak is a good vitamin. Other than that, you really just need to eat right and train like a mother****er possessed. Most supplements out there don't work. There really isn't any shortcuts.

Alright got it. So just workout, do lots of cardio, and eat right. Thanks guys I'm headed over to the diet area now. Also would anyone know a good place to get a good workout routine. I have access to multiple gyms but I can never get a good work out that would work EVERYTHING... So if i could now get some help with that I'd be set.. Also an idea does the P90X or Insanity Routines work lol?

Alright got it. So just workout, do lots of cardio, and eat right. Thanks guys I'm headed over to the diet area now. Also would anyone know a good place to get a good workout routine. I have access to multiple gyms but I can never get a good work out that would work EVERYTHING... So if i could now get some help with that I'd be set.. Also an idea does the P90X or Insanity Routines work lol?
    Intense heavy lifting is your prescription. Break your workouts up to train specific muscles on specific days. IE:

Monday: Chest/Tris
    Tuesday: Back/Biceps
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: Shoulders

And then work some abs in there. I suggest you either google or get a book of various exercises and find exercises that will train specifically those muscles on those days. I'd start off doing 3 sets of each exercise doing 12 reps. The other thing I will say is as far as workout's go, it's a bit of experimenting. Finding what works for you.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 08-29-2011 at 01:18 AM. Reason: typo: wrote chest in on thursdays

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know ANYONE with a good physique who doesn't have a gym membership.
    Those train at home programs may work for a few months, but you need a variety of workout equipment to keep progressing for years.
    Sure, there are huge guys who train in their elaborate home gym, but that's not the same thing as a video with push up and pullups.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Intense heavy lifting is your prescription. Break your workouts up to train specific muscles on specific days. IE:

Monday: Chest/Tris
    Tuesday: Back/Biceps
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: Chest
    You have chest in there twice, and no delts, traps, or forearms...

Excuse me, I meant shoulder on Thursdays. As far as forearms go, he'll get a bit of a workout on his forearms from doing his back/biceps. That should tide him over for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I don't know ANYONE with a good physique who doesn't have a gym membership.
    Those train at home programs may work for a few months, but you need a variety of workout equipment to keep progressing for years.
    Sure, there are huge guys who train in their elaborate home gym, but that's not the same thing as a video with push up and pullups.
    Plus those guys with the elaborate home gyms have invested quite a bit of money in equipment and on top of that they have the space to keep it. Bowflex just isn't going to cut it.

Thread Information