scaredycat is offline Junior Member

Test levels before and after 1st, 2nd, 3rd.... cycles

Does anyone of their natural hormone levels before and after using? I am considering using AAS in the future and am starting my research now. Just so you know I am 32 and have a serious and consistent workout routine. My first would be test only with proper pct. Can AAS be used responsibly without permanent side effects?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Great that your doing your research! I have only one cycle under my belt and got my Test levels checked before and after. Always good to know... Looks like your on the right track! Goodluck

WEF2F is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scaredycat View Post
    Does anyone of their natural hormone levels before and after using? I am considering using AAS in the future and am starting my research now. Just so you know I am 32 and have a serious and consistent workout routine. My first would be test only with proper pct. Can AAS be used responsibly without permanent side effects?
    I went to the doc to get tested before I started and was low enough I am getting clean cheap gear and a docs care. You never know. Always smart to knw your stats of any kind before and after any program.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Its something everyone should do but I find that rarely anyone does. Im on pct right now and will be doing bloodwork at the end of the month

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    I did the same thing before I ever attempted using and was glad I did. My first cycle was going to be test c 500 m/wk, but 5 weeks in I discovered half of my gear had been fake. I ended up getting bloodwork again while I was still "supposed to be" on cycle, but was starting to feel awful (low energy, depressed, fatigued) all the time. Upon getting my bloodwork, I discovered I was shutdown very badly (producing only about 20% of the test I was producing before cycling), so I immediately started an aggressive pct and fully recovered my natural test levels.

Thread Information