Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nobloat is offline Associate Member

Question is 600 mgs a week of deca to much for someone 190lbs

I am about 5 10" 190 ,and have dome about (Idont know) cycles. I never did deca . I will run test c with it to counter act the endo test loss but I consider this pretty much a deca cycle.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    man, how many compounds cycles are you doing?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just make sure you run ur test at 700mg lol..Yeah deca is great!600mg a wk/ isnt that bad..Are you at 100% with your diet,training whats your bodyfat how long you been training,but overall no problem

Im still brainstorming. I wont run the cycle until about another month. Everbody said eq sucks . they said t bol is nothing great. I personally dont care for test. So know deca questions will be flying out my ass.( rememeber Im more of a runner than a bodybuilder)

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    just make sure you run ur test at 700mg lol..Yeah deca is great!600mg a wk/ isnt that bad..Are you at 100% with your diet,training whats your bodyfat how long you been training,but overall no problem
    So you're kidding about "make sure you run your test at 700mg" right? I hope so cause that whole thing about your test has to be higher than your deca is a bunch of crap.

Blog Entries
    you do not need 600mg deca pw

I was going to run the test low 200 mgs a week just to have some . I want most of the anabolic effects from deca . I actually dont like having high test levels.

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nobloat View Post
    I am about 5 10" 190 ,and have dome about (Idont know) cycles. I never did deca. I will run test c with it to counter act the endo test loss but I consider this pretty much a deca cycle.
    Whats your BF%? How many cycles do you think you have done? I feel like you should be more then 190 at 5'10 if you've cycled before.

Also 600/wk seems like a lot, why not run test and deca at 400/400 or 350/350?

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    So you're kidding about "make sure you run your test at 700mg" right? I hope so cause that whole thing about your test has to be higher than your deca is a bunch of crap.
    Each body is different but I cant blow a load after the test seeps from my veins..I love the test..You might think it's a bunch of crap but to me it's reality..

Deca makes me limp if I dont got big daddy test standing next to it..

Blog Entries
    deca is overrated crap imho, and most guys i know think the same. bet that statement will provoke a response or two lol

Deca makes me limp if I dont got big daddy test standing next to it..
    Ya. I need test with it. I'm just saying the test dose doesn't have to be higher than the deca dose.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    agree test prb only needs to be run at minimum dose. I dont see how you would need 700mg a wk when 100mg a wk is way over a normal male. No matter how much deca is in your system its not gonna cancel out your outside test.
    And OP for first deca run i would say 400mg is good.
    Dont see how anyone can say deca is overrated.

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    My cycles with deca were great but for a runner deca at 600mg isnt the choice. 600mgs is a decent amount. Deca increases size & strength. At 600mgs i'd bet your gonna bloat & hold water. In fact I dont know any one that hasnt at those doses. I know everyone responds diff but people that use deca in cutting cycles run a much lower dose & mainly for keeping joints lubed up.

jmo but if your goal is to stay lean, & ease stress on joints, deca at 200mg would be more than enough. Depending on your goals a diff compound may work better.

great info guys thanks. So 600 mgs will probably give to much mass and bloat. Im still debating if equipose would be better

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Well size is dependant on diet, training & sleep. Im not familiar with a runners training regimen. Im just guessing on your diet & training which I assume includes a lot of running. If thats the case at,200mg you should have lil to no water retention.

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutts View Post
    My cycles with deca were great but for a runner deca at 600mg isnt the choice. 600mgs is a decent amount. Deca increases size & strength. At 600mgs i'd bet your gonna bloat & hold water. In fact I dont know any one that hasnt at those doses. I know everyone responds diff but people that use deca in cutting cycles run a much lower dose & mainly for keeping joints lubed up.

jmo but if your goal is to stay lean, & ease stress on joints, deca at 200mg would be more than enough. Depending on your goals a diff compound may work better.
    I ran 600mg last cycle and didn't bloat. It is easily controlled with proper diet and a little cardio. Drink plenty of water also.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Take deca for joints they said.....

great info guys thanks. So 600 mgs will probably give to much mass and bloat. Im still debating if equipose would be better
    Not if your using the correct dosage of anti-estrogens

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    Take deca for joints they said.....

Not if your using the correct dosage of anti-estrogens
    anti e's controlling bloat is a bit far fetched in my experience

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Ya. I need test with it. I'm just saying the test dose doesn't have to be higher than the deca dose.
    IME I need the test to be the top dog in my body in almost every cycle but esp with deca which just like tren throws off my libido and my ability to cum and it aint no fun if I cant blow after a 3 hour session of feeling it's right there oh it's right there, oh missed it..It gets annoying you know what I do shoot a bunch of test then shoot a bunch of semen!

GZA
    GZA is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    In my experience as well, personally I take a few caffine pills as a diuretic or something if I have an event I want to look my best for in terms of bloat (if I'm on something that induces bloating)... I notice that too much eca makes me cramp (as well as clen ) so I'm assuming that has to do with my water levels... I don't know if It's placebo but I notice a difference with visually with caffine... not so much with let's say liquidex (I guess it depends on how much you're aromatizing)... but I guess everybody is different

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    In my experience as well, personally I take a few caffine pills as a diuretic or something if I have an event I want to look my best for in terms of bloat (if I'm on something that induces bloating)... I notice that too much eca makes me cramp (as well as clen ) so I'm assuming that has to do with my water levels... I don't know if It's placebo but I notice a difference with visually with caffine... not so much with let's say liquidex (I guess it depends on how much you're aromatizing)... but I guess everybody is different
    I wish I had the same experience... My nips are still sore and yet my joints are all creaking. AI's effect me in all the wrong places

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i sum what agree. I have noticed any AI makes me feel like dog shit almost, my joints will hurt and nose bleeds a lot

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Vote # 3 for anti e's sucking, I have put my body through a lot granted but every time I take even one or two my neck creaks for a couple of days. The good side is I can go gram plus (not that I endorse that kinda thing, just stating a fact) on test and deca concurrently without any gyno problems, so I do not have a lot of need for ancilliary components when blasting.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    deca is overrated crap imho, and most guys i know think the same. bet that statement will provoke a response or two lol
    Hey yo Dec, can you elaborate on this statement? What did you and your friends experience with Deca that lead you to this conclusion?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dec is turning into a flamer LOL, sure Deca suks compared to Tren ...other than that it pretty much rules.

I am about 5 10" 190 ,and have dome about (Idont know) cycles. I never did deca. I will run test c with it to counter act the endo test loss but I consider this pretty much a deca cycle.
    It is fine as long as your total mg isn't a substantial amount. 250mg test and 600mg deca is fine if you are wanting to get the most out of deca

you don't need more test than deca . that is the type of crap that pollutes forums like these. As long as you have some, you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyFlawless View Post
    you don't need more test than deca. that is the type of crap that pollutes forums like these. As long as you have some, you will be fine.
    Your ignorant, do you think your body is the same as mine I can tell you Ive been in this lifestyle and forgot more than you ever learned..Dont tell me Iam polluting my favorite forum..Did you notice it's in my experience..You ever heard of deca dick thats what I and my friends get..I know your the man Flawless show them pics lets see who knows what..Dont argue if you dont know my body..I'll school you my friend..Now dont post on my forum unless your giving your opinion dont put down mine..I need test..Was that you in that glory hole is that why you know about my sex life?IME in my experience my newb friend..So back off..

Blog Entries
    Your ignorant, do you think your body is the same as mine I can tell you Ive been in this lifestyle and forgot more than you ever learned..Dont tell me Iam polluting my favorite forum..Did you notice it's in my experience..You ever heard of deca dick thats what I and my friends get..I know your the man Flawless show them pics lets see who knows what..Dont argue if you dont know my body..I'll school you my friend..Now dont post on my forum unless your giving your opinion dont put down mine..I need test..Was that you in that glory hole is that why you know about my sex life?IME in my experience my newb friend..So back off..
    well put kong and very true. my mate cant run deca at all, he does 1g test on every cycle he does and even 400mgs deca with it still gave him deca dick. i can run 19nors higher than my test. proof that everyone is diff

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    Hey yo Dec, can you elaborate on this statement? What did you and your friends experience with Deca that lead you to this conclusion?
    tbb its a very 'of the moment' drug, great size and strength but always goes after discontinuing and in my case in particular, by the third run it seemed to have lost the initial potency in comparison with previous runs which 2 of my mates also found (at diff times and on diff batches). ive no scientific proof that the more you use it the less effective it becomes but thats what happened with 3 of us.

i was also told by an old timer that deca is only really good for the 1st few times and then you dont get as much off it, that seems to correlate my and my mate's experience of it.

and before i get jumped on here, i'll reiterate that ive no scientific proof.

tren is much much more worthwhile if someone wants to go down the 19nor route
    Last edited by dec11; 09-25-2011 at 10:07 PM.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    tbb its a very 'of the moment' drug, great size and strength but always goes after discontinuing and in my case in particular, by the third run it seemed to have lost the initial potency in comparison with previous runs which 2 of my mates also found (at diff times and on diff batches). ive no scientific proof that the more you use it the less effective it becomes but thats what happened with 3 of us.

i was also told by an old timer that deca is only really good for the 1st few times and then you dont get as much off it, that seems to correlate my and my mate's experience of it.

and before i get jumped on here, i'll reiterate that ive no scientific proof.

tren is much much more worthwhile if someone wants to go down the 19nor route
    Thanks for getting to that one. Much appreciated input Dec.

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    I agree with a lot of whats been said here, primarily that it will all depend on how your body reacts to it which has to take into factor millions of different variables, the best way to know is to try. The other thing is that it depends on the price you get it for, for me I only run deca if I get s good deal on it because it is often pricey and like what someone else said, after a few times on it the effects tend to drop, so weigh your options and then decide. Just remember to have a solid diet and pct ready to go, and one of the most vital parts to a cycle is one often overlooked... Sleep. Good sleep is everything man, without it you are spinning your wheels and your body isn't getting the time it needs to really build the muscles. Good luck brother.
    Last edited by Lift-Eat-Repeat; 09-26-2011 at 01:30 AM.

well put kong and very true. my mate cant run deca at all, he does 1g test on every cycle he does and even 400mgs deca with it still gave him deca dick. i can run 19nors higher than my test. proof that everyone is diff
    Thank you my brother..I dont doubt many can run 3grams of deca with no problem..Were all different in the way hormones affect you..iam a test loving fool theres a reason for that..Its tried and true by my body..Here soon iam going to try to switch to just primo Ive never done this because it's never been available to me in the quanity I need..Just like every other hormone this is an experiment guided by others who have tried similiar..Nothing says when it comes to the way a certain hormone affects YOUR body it's going to do this or that..We have a rough idea what it will do by the members who come on and share there personal experiences and by studying the hormones..I cant tell anybody whether there gonna get gyno or lose there hair or any number of sides that can come with different body's and hormones..You gotta keep your mind open..

My advice listen to everyone and find out what work for YOU...

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    IME I need the test to be the top dog in my body in almost every cycle but esp with deca which just like tren throws off my libido and my ability to cum and it aint no fun if I cant blow after a 3 hour session of feeling it's right there oh it's right there, oh missed it..It gets annoying you know what I do shoot a bunch of test then shoot a bunch of semen!
    Have you had your prolactin levels checked while using deca . You might not need to run higher test if you control your prolactin levels. I could see how you'd think you need to run test higher from your experience, but maybe the contributing factor was in fact your estrogen/prolactin levels. Possible hyperprolactinaemia, which 19nor compounds can cause. Symtoms include loss of erections, inability to cum, loss of libido.
    Last edited by auslifta; 09-29-2011 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Have you had your prolactin levels checked while using deca. You might not need to run higher test if you control your prolactin levels. I could see how you'd think you need to run test higher from your experience, but maybe the contributing factor was in fact your estrogen/prolactin levels. Possible hyperprolactinaemia, which 19nor compounds can cause. Symtoms include loss of erections, inability to cum, loss of libido.
    I agree 100%..I hate prolactin...I hate bromo, Iam not up on the new anti-prolactin drugs if there is any? Iam sure they suck like bromo..I hate the way 19nor compounds react in my body..Instead of explaining all this which I should have did for the guy..I just said with a lol "just make sure to run your test higher" then everyone (not you dude) seemed to jump on the test hating band wagon....Ill say it a million times..Test is best!Thats my opinion.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Have you had your prolactin levels checked while using deca. You might not need to run higher test if you control your prolactin levels. I could see how you'd think you need to run test higher from your experience, but maybe the contributing factor was in fact your estrogen/prolactin levels. Possible hyperprolactinaemia, which 19nor compounds can cause. Symtoms include loss of erections, inability to cum, loss of libido.
    bingo! bout time. prolactin is the only reason why deca and tren lower libido. i like to run test @ 150-200mg a week with no AI's and caber. dry as and libido is rocking

Quote Originally Posted by junkiescumbag View Post
    bingo! bout time. prolactin is the only reason why deca and tren lower libido. i like to run test @ 150-200mg a week with no AI's and caber. dry as and libido is rocking
    So your saying without that min test you would be able to have a normal sex life over a long period of time?Even controlling your prolactin levels?So you still need test right?

I guess everybody is different...Ive tried to regulate my prolactin/estro levels and took min test..It doesnt work for me long term,even if the kid does the test at a higher level whats it hurting..Iam healthy as a horse and Ive ran test cycles since I was in my early 20's..iam not arguing you all have valid points mine is..I guess my body responds different to deca ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information