Thread: Jack3d!!

DAAS is offline Senior Member

Jack3d!!

Do prework out supplements such as Jack3d offer any aid to building muscle, or are they pretty much just energy supplements?

Also, Im not understanding how someone running Tamox stand alone wouldn't see any benefit. I mean doesn't it increase Total testosterone , LH and FSH? I realize the compound it self isn't anabolic but it could help right?>

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    no, jack3d is an indirect aid and no tamox wouldnt benefit

can you explain why tamox wont help at all?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    can you explain why tamox wont help at all?
    cant rem the exact mechanics of it, the question has been askd many times, do a search and you'll find summit

yeah ive heard it before to, but never have seen a reason.

I know it [U]MAY[U]lower igf but other then that I dont see how its any different then a test boosters. I mean no one will see any significant results but its bound to help a little IMO

RaZr is offline Member
    IMO the little help it gives wont be a noticeable little. The amount of extra test it gives you is nowhere near cycle amounts.

Blog Entries
    yeah ive heard it before to, but never have seen a reason.

I know it [U]MAY[U]lower igf but other then that I dont see how its any different then a test boosters. I mean no one will see any significant results but its bound to help a little IMO
    no such thing, you can only 'add' test in synthetic form

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    no such thing, you can only 'add' test in synthetic form
    test booster as in it stimulates test production..

Quote Originally Posted by Sonygrexoge View Post
    Вконтакте позволяет весело проводить время играя с друзьями в программа бот тюряга
    игры вконтакте. Выращивая овощи на ферме, убивая боссов в тюряге, мы вынуждены призывать на помощь друзей. И это еще больше сплачивает нас. Но и на этом стиль вконтакте бесплатно
    не останавливается, продолжая развиваться и внедрять все новые возможности.

and yes i couldnt agree more

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonygrexoge View Post
    Вконтакте позволяет весело проводить время играя с друзьями в скачать бесплатна лови вконтакте
    игры вконтакте. Выращивая овощи на ферме, убивая боссов в тюряге, мы вынуждены призывать на помощь друзей. И это еще больше сплачивает нас. Но и на этом стили страниц вконтакте
    не останавливается, продолжая развиваться и внедрять все новые возможности.
    You've made it all the way to junior member!

Blog Entries
    test booster as in it stimulates test production..
    again, no such thing as a test booster, they're a con, dont waste money

again, no such thing as a test booster, they're a con, dont waste money
    again im referring to tamox, in which cause it does in fact boost testosterone production. does it not?

Blog Entries
    again im referring to tamox, in which cause it does in fact boost testosterone production. does it not?
    no, it stimulates your body's own production not increase it afaik. and normally medications such as tamox arent referred to as 'boosters', so getting your terminology correct will result in clearer responses

i said " boost testosterone production" and you said no " it stimulates your body's own production". LOL So if you thought by boost i meant diminish then I can see the discrepancy. Usually boost means increase.

And I realize it is a SERM technically, but it DOES elevate testosterone levels , so what ever you want to call it I dont see how it can not aid in some way to gains... when I was off clomid for 2 days I got my levels tested and they were off the charts. Im sure a cycle of Testosterone would make my levels much higher but regardless, they were probably double my natural levels.

Blog Entries
    i said " boost testosterone production" and you said no " it stimulates your body's own production". LOL So if you thought by boost i meant diminish then I can see the discrepancy. Usually boost means increase.

And I realize it is a SERM technically, but it DOES elevate testosterone levels, so what ever you want to call it I dont see how it can not aid in some way to gains... when I was off clomid for 2 days I got my levels tested and they were off the charts. Im sure a cycle of Testosterone would make my levels much higher but regardless, they were probably double my natural levels.
    you're beginning to piss me off now, boosting and stimulating arent the same, dont patronise. why would anyone inject AAS if it worked? answer that

goinglong is offline Junior Member
    you're beginning to piss me off now
    Ha Ha. I love it! I'm with ya dec11!

shooterdude is offline Associate Member
    DAAS stands for Donkey And A Sucker?

you're beginning to piss me off now, boosting and stimulating arent the same, dont patronise. why would anyone inject AAS if it worked? answer that
    your being a retard. boosting testosterone production is the same thing as stimulating it. Just because I use the word boost, obviously your mind jumps and thinks about OTC test boosters and your like "NO THOSE DONT WORK RAWR!!, THERES NO SUCH THING AS A TEST BOOSTER ROAR". When in fact clomid and Nolva raise testosterone levels by increasing(boosting/stimulating) its production. We are obviously saying the same thing. Now like I said before other then Nolva's eventual risk of possibly lowering IGF why wouldnt it help? and Like you said before YOU dont know.

and as far as your question about injecting AAS i already said that would make test levels much higher(aka more gains) so thats why..obviously. BUt i dont see how being on nolva or clomid and having test levels being >1500ng/dL wouldnt have some sort of (perhaps small) advantage. People are making it sound like it would do absolutely nothing, and all im asking for is for some one to tell me why. Cause obviously neither of us know WHY, so thats all im asking. IM trying to educate myself.
    Last edited by DAAS; 09-16-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Do prework out supplements such as Jack3d offer any aid to building muscle, or are they pretty much just energy supplements?

Also, Im not understanding how someone running Tamox stand alone wouldn't see any benefit. I mean doesn't it increase Total testosterone, LH and FSH? I realize the compound it self isn't anabolic but it could help right?>
    There may be some indirect muscle building effects from the energy boost causing an increase in intensity.

rhino6218 is offline Junior Member
    nolva increases free test in subjects with deminished levels only to a certain extent. not to an anabolic point. when you "boost" test thru FSH you will only respond to so much as it is not an actual hormone but a catalyst. and boosting and stimulating are not the same thing. if i turn on a light switch, i am turning the light on. not making it brighter. i got your back dec11

rhino6218 is offline Junior Member
    aww shucks...i hate being the last one to post on a thread

Blog Entries
    your being a retard. boosting testosterone production is the same thing as stimulating it. Just because I use the word boost, obviously your mind jumps and thinks about OTC test boosters and your like "NO THOSE DONT WORK RAWR!!, THERES NO SUCH THING AS A TEST BOOSTER ROAR". When in fact clomid and Nolva raise testosterone levels by increasing(boosting/stimulating) its production. We are obviously saying the same thing. Now like I said before other then Nolva's eventual risk of possibly lowering IGF why wouldnt it help? and Like you said before YOU dont know.

and as far as your question about injecting AAS i already said that would make test levels much higher(aka more gains) so thats why..obviously. BUt i dont see how being on nolva or clomid and having test levels being >1500ng/dL wouldnt have some sort of (perhaps small) advantage. People are making it sound like it would do absolutely nothing, and all im asking for is for some one to tell me why. Cause obviously neither of us know WHY, so thats all im asking. IM trying to educate myself.
    last time i'll be helping you out, you spastic

Thread Information