particularly_another is offline Junior Member

Can I still do a cut cycle with 29% body fat even on hgh for 8 months?

I made a thread before but i decided to make a brand new thread with stats and goals.

Asian Male with small joints
    5'9 close to 5'10
    26yo
    182.3 lbs
    29.5% body fat

On August 28th before I left to Mexico i was 195. When I came back I went out partying then for 5 days after I had about maybe 6 meals total. This is my first week back at the gym and getting my meals back in order.

I started working out in 2008 at 150lbs and then in the spring of 2011 I was at 215lbs. Before the summer I followed a low carb diet then now Im switching up to a higher carb moderate protein diet. Its basically 50/30/20 - carbs/protein/fat

This is the routine I would start to follow.

20mins of cardio when I wake up at 60 percent heart rate.

Meal1
    Protein shake with 2egg whites and 2 whole eggs
    4-5 pieces of brown toast

Meal2
    126grams of carbs from rice
    42grams of protein from chicken

Gym
    intra workout sizeon 30 grams of carbs

pwo-30 grams of dextrose and 42 grams of protein from isolate

meal3
    same as meal 2

meal4
    42grams of protein from lean steak
    126 grams of carbs from rice

if i have time ill throw in an extra meal.

I followed this method for 2 weeks before I left to mexico and I lost inches in my waist. Meat takes too long to digest thru my body and I felt bloated and sluggish. Switching to higher carb and moderate protein I feel much of a difference.

I'm not sure what my body fat % when i was at 215, but i liked my mass at that weight minus the fat around my stomach. At my current weight im assuming i gotta lose 30 lbs of body fat ?? Which makes me back at 150lbs.

I have 8months worth of Russian hgh. I'm going to start taking 3ius a day 5 days on 2 days off, before bed or post workout just for fat loss.

I done extensive research and from what i learn is that i must be at 10% of body fat before I even do a cycle, but I assume its for a bulk cycle. Is there any cycle I can do now that preserve my muscle now, cut body fat and possibly produce lean mass as well? I rather much be 180 lbs with 10 percent body fat then 150lbs with 10 percent body fat.

This would be my first ever cycle. I was thinking of something along of,
    hgh - 3iu 5 days on 2 days off for 8months.
    Test prop - 250-350mg a week
    I have primo and EQ on hand that my friends gave me but they said EQ would be better on a cut cycle.
    Anavar 25-50 mg a week.

I want to rather grow into shape, lose the fat and gain a few pounds of muscle as well.

I came to the conclusion knowing that with my genetics I am not meant to be a great bodybuilder so I'm not looking to end up doing extreme amounts in the future to try and be big as possible and I dont want to compete. I just want to look good , way better than the average person with big muscles.

Its really hard to let go of the feeling that right now I can bench 120lb dumbells for 7 reps on flat bench and 110 for 7 reps on incline knowing that It will be tough to do when im at 150lbs.

Any suggestions, opinions, tweaks would be extremely welcome and appreciated.

EDIT - WRONG BODYFAT

hey sorry. we just bought this scale yesterday and my girlfriend just told me that she didnt know that there was a part where u put in your height. When i weighed myself this morning it was at 5'0. I just weighed myself now which is the end of the night, im at 186 with 21 percent body fat. I will update again in the morning with a proper weight and body fat check thankss

UPDATE September 15 2011
    OK i re weighed myself on those scales even tho its not as accurate but im 183 with 20 percent body fat lol!!
    so my stats are
    asian male
    26yo
    5'10
    20 percent body fat
    Last edited by particularly_another; 09-15-2011 at 02:56 PM. Reason: updating my weight

Sulixe is offline Banned
    i have a hard time believeing you really are 30% BF at 182 lbs, that would make you like 125 lbs of LBM. no way you're repping 120 lbs dumbells with 125 lbm.

Cutting cycles will not make you lose fat faster, they'll just preserve your muscle mass while in caloric deficit. No point in using steroids right now.

and at that high BF, you expose yourself to increased risk of side effects from estrogen.
    Last edited by Sulixe; 09-14-2011 at 05:16 PM.

We just bought this scale yesterday, my girlfriend just told me that she didnt put in my height properly on the scale. The scale had my height at 5'0. I just re weighed myself and it says 186 but this is at the end of the night and my body fat is 20 percent. I will update my weight tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    i have a hard time believeing you really are 30% BF at 182 lbs, that would make you like 125 lbs of LBM. no way you're repping 120 lbs dumbells with 125 lbm.

Cutting cycles will not make you lose fat faster, they'll just preserve your muscle mass while in caloric deficit. No point in using steroids right now.

and at that high BF, you expose yourself to increased risk of side effects from estrogen.
    Yah theres no way im at 30 percent bodyfat as we didnt enter in my height and they given me a bodyfat percentage of a 5'0 midget. Im not lying I can press 120lbs Ill even record and post it next week when i do chest.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    those scales are useless at measuring bodyfat, post up a picture and we can give you an estimation.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    20% sounds a lot more realistic if you are a little chubby and not much muscle for your height/weight.

Honestly you can save yourself a lot of money and do the same thing with diet still until you get down under 15%. Just tweaking the diet you can loose what you need in fat and gain in muscle over a few months easily.

120 lb dumbbells is pretty impressive I think for your size but be careful, that's how I hurt myself (shoulders) and now I'm using 75 max.
    As far as the HGH do some reading in the other forum that deals with HGH, IGF etc. it's hard to find real HGH anymore if it's not from a pharmacy/human grade. Stuff from china is 99% junk.

Save the cycle until you are down to under 15% also and you are feeling and looking pretty lean. You will get a lot more bang for your buck and have better results with less chance of gyno or water retention.

Your diet add in 2 more meals a day. Honestly eating 6x a day is one of the best things you can do (dont count shakes). You will loose more fat and gain more muscle having better energy levels all day. Visit the diet section to find out more.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    20% sounds a lot more realistic if you are a little chubby and not much muscle for your height/weight.

Honestly you can save yourself a lot of money and do the same thing with diet still until you get down under 15%. Just tweaking the diet you can loose what you need in fat and gain in muscle over a few months easily.

120 lb dumbbells is pretty impressive I think for your size but be careful, that's how I hurt myself (shoulders) and now I'm using 75 max. REPLY-OH ever since i been trying to diet down i havent been doing flat bench dbs with that weight, as i been more focusing on inclines with 105/110 for 7 reps.. i cant do heavy all the time as i feel a bit of a pain in my shoulders as well.. if i start off on flat db press i could probably get 115 with better reps instead of 120 as of right now cuz my weight has been cut drastically in the last month

As far as the HGH do some reading in the other forum that deals with HGH, IGF etc. it's hard to find real HGH anymore if it's not from a pharmacy/human grade. Stuff from china is 99% junk.REPLY-my source seems pretty legit as they are bodybuilders themselves, they are using the real pharmacy grade but its $$$gs a month for a kit, and they dont mess with the china stuff.. I tried researching HGH from russia and i couldnt find much at all. I told my friends about the hgh from russia and they all said thats the good one.

Save the cycle until you are down to under 15% also and you are feeling and looking pretty lean. You will get a lot more bang for your buck and have better results with less chance of gyno or water retention.Do you mean start a bulk cycle when im down to 15 percent?? what if i do a cut cycle to get down to 10 percent? if im dieting down to lower my body fat wouldnt that prevent the gyno since the fat would be cut down?

Your diet add in 2 more meals a day. Honestly eating 6x a day is one of the best things you can do (dont count shakes). You will loose more fat and gain more muscle having better energy levels all day. Visit the diet section to find out more.

If your HGH is that much I would hope it is real and it should be unless someone is just ripping you off big time. You really dont need to use anything to cut down to 15%, if you cant do that naturally then your diet is way off or you have something seriously wrong with you. Lower body fat will help with the gyno unless you are just gyno prone meaning your estrogen is easily elevated due to high testosterone /cycle. That's the main reason to keep an AI on had during cycle.

Be careful with the shoulders, it sounds like you may be on your way to some rotator cuff issues and most people end up getting hurt during their first cycle because the feel STRONG and lift heavier than their tendons are ready for and then you are out of commission for months or more. Dont let your ego get in the way of common sense when on cycle or it will end everything. Warm up 110% better than you do now and dont make any large jumps in weight especially since you already have the warning signs.

If your HGH is that much I would hope it is real and it should be unless someone is just ripping you off big time. You really dont need to use anything to cut down to 15%, if you cant do that naturally then your diet is way off or you have something seriously wrong with you. Lower body fat will help with the gyno unless you are just gyno prone meaning your estrogen is easily elevated due to high testosterone /cycle. That's the main reason to keep an AI on had during cycle.

Be careful with the shoulders, it sounds like you may be on your way to some rotator cuff issues and most people end up getting hurt during their first cycle because the feel STRONG and lift heavier than their tendons are ready for and then you are out of commission for months or more. Dont let your ego get in the way of common sense when on cycle or it will end everything. Warm up 110% better than you do now and dont make any large jumps in weight especially since you already have the warning signs.
    my friends are using the kit thats from england which is a pharmacy grade and thats $$$$. im going to use the kit from russia which is alot cheaper .

Could i just do the gh by itself until I reach 15 percent? is it 15 percent or 10 percent bodyfat then i can think about doing a cycle? once i reach lets say between 10-15 percent , what should i consider doing? a cut cycle or a bulk cycle??
    thanks again for the suggestion n help

At you age, 26 you will see minimal results from the HGH, that is not saying you wont see any but usually it works better 30 or above due to lower HGH production. If you must do anything I would stick with the HGH for a minimum of 6 months.

At you age, 26 you will see minimal results from the HGH, that is not saying you wont see any but usually it works better 30 or above due to lower HGH production. If you must do anything I would stick with the HGH for a minimum of 6 months.
    thats what i planned on doing , doing the full gh for 8 months as i have an 8 month kits, maybe 9 if i can spread it more with 3iu a day. say once i get down to 10-15 percent in lets say a month or two, what type of cycle would i be looking to start by then, bulk or cut?

up to you if you think you need to cut more at that point or not but you can still gain size and cut, lean bulk. It's all about diet.

up to you if you think you need to cut more at that point or not but you can still gain size and cut, lean bulk. It's all about diet.
    Once i start cutting with the gh, and get down to a reasonable body fat percent, with juice or not, from what I been reading, most cycles to see good results last from 3-4 months depending on what you are using.. Its almost Fall now, I want to actually do a bulk cycle along with a cutting cycle just in time to be ripped by mid to late spring, and theres no way I can fit a cut cycle, then a bulk cycle, then another cut cycle just in time for mid to late spring.

I think Ill just get to a decent bodyfat percentage in the next month or 2 with just gh, cardio, diet, then just start a bulk cycle there after.. Get a good solid bulk cycle thru the winter time (best time to lift heavy weights) and start my cut cycle by feb march and I think it should be ok...

This picture was taken a few weeks ago i say Aug 22 before I left to mexico..

its a big difference for a month before that trust me my tummy was alot bigger lol
    Last edited by particularly_another; 09-23-2011 at 10:26 PM.

i tried posting my picture up but it says it needs to be approved by the moderators first? its been a few days now

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by particularly_another View Post
    i tried posting my picture up but it says it needs to be approved by the moderators first? its been a few days now
    I am checking into this for you.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    I am checking into this for you.
    okii thanks

pictures upp... this was at 195 a few weeks ago, i am now down to 182.3 at 20 percent body fat.. i dont have any recent pics of me now

Yeah sounds about right by looking at the pictures.

Yeah sounds about right by looking at the pictures.
    dropping down to 15 percent is about 9 lbs for me, shouldnt be too hard.. i hope 15 percent is good enuff for me to start a cycle

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    what pictures?

mani_bono is offline Associate Member
    26yo
    5'10
    20 percent body fat

if these stats are correct you don't have enough muscles to start using steroids , Steroids work better with a solid base. you must be able to be at 180 lbs around 10% bodyfat naturally. I would also be afraid of side effects with 20% bf. just my opinion ...

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    what pictures?
    check post #14 ,

Quote Originally Posted by mani_bono View Post
    26yo
    5'10
    20 percent body fat

if these stats are correct you don't have enough muscles to start using steroids, Steroids work better with a solid base. you must be able to be at 180 lbs around 10% bodyfat naturally. I would also be afraid of side effects with 20% bf. just my opinion ...
    i am not going to start any cycle at the moment with 20 percent body fat, i am going to bring down my body fat percentage first to 10-15 and go from theree.. If i did want to start a cycle now, it would be for cutting but i rather just bring down my body fat first n see from there after

rhino6218 is offline Junior Member
    26yo
    5'10
    20 percent body fat

if these stats are correct you don't have enough muscles to start using steroids, Steroids work better with a solid base. you must be able to be at 180 lbs around 10% bodyfat naturally. I would also be afraid of side effects with 20% bf. just my opinion ...
    agreed. p.s. mani, i have that autographed pic too! phil is awesome

mani_bono is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino6218 View Post
    agreed. p.s. mani, i have that autographed pic too! phil is awesome
    yeah, I think yesterday on the olympia stage he had the best body in the history of bodybuilding, better than Coleman, Arnold and all the other legends. truly the gift! and it's not just me, Denis James, King Kamali and some other experts had the same opinion about him ... roundness and style of his muscles are crazy ...

rhino6218 is offline Junior Member
    yeah, I think yesterday on the olympia stage he had the best body in the history of bodybuilding, better than Coleman, Arnold and all the other legends. truly the gift! and it's not just me, Denis James, King Kamali and some other experts had the same opinion about him ... roundness and style of his muscles are crazy ...
    absolutley! and he spoke to us like down to earth real people. def the nicest and informative outta all the pros i met.

Thread Information