gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

Ok to mix HCG in a urine sample container?

I have 5000iu HCG and need to mix with 5ml bact water. I don't have a mixing syringe or vial handy. I called a local pharmacy and the closest thing they have is a sterile urine sample container with lid. Would this be ok to use?

Remember it'll be used only to mix, not store. As soon as the hcg dissolves, ill be filling slin pins to store in the fridge.

My only other option is to order a vial or mixing syringe and pay $8 to have. $2 item shipped - plus I have to wait for it (wanted to start on Monday).

Please advise!!

sirupate is offline Member
    Not sure what your HCG vial looks like, but can't you just inject 5ml of the water into the HCG vial (gently), swirl (gently), and then withdraw from the original vial? Or is your HCG in one of those darned ampules? I guess as long as the urine container is truly sterile, that might work. Will probably be quite big compared to the 5ml of liquid volume that results from mixing though.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Unfortunately the hcg is in an amp. Sucks, I know!!!

I decided to do it right though, and ordered a 10ml syringe and 10ml vial from AR. At least that way I can feel confident that i'm not somehow fvcking this up.

Thx for the reply.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    That is the safest way. The other may work but if it didn't and you get an infection, it will cost you more than $8. and a day.

Thread Information