eckstg is offline Associate Member

Opinions of product made from pellet conversion?

Whats your thoughts and opinions of gains or lack there of while on gear made from pellet conversions?

Seems there is a vast amount of reasons why the conversions will or will not work on making a good final product.Some say the gear would be weak. Some say the conversion process with crystalization will leave way too much estradiol left with the propionate .

From an experience standpoint whether it be on fina or test would some people share their results they have had while on gear made from pellets?

Thanks!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    visit the laboratory section and you will probably get a better response.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Some guys do quite well its like anything else you got to know wat your doing.Ask Bonaparte he is good at that stuff.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have done the tren conversion with about 10 cartriges and its the only stuff i would use.Once i got consistant and doing the conversion its easy to do. tren works like no other steroid i have used,the results are great if you can deal with the sides of which lower breathing ability is the only one i dont like.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed with MR10X if you google "crystal fina" you will find a method of separation that if done carefully will yeild Tren A and virtually nothing else. This product will be as good as any Tren A you buy and better than a lot of it.

PS would not touch any Test made from cattle products with a ten foot pole, its to expensive, laden with Estro and a waste of time and money. And don't even think about column chromatography its not a practical method of conversion at all and may be fatal if done without additional steps and gear that are not part of the process listed on this website.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 09-17-2011 at 08:32 AM.

Thread Information