vinmy004 is offline Junior Member

New FIrst Cycle, starting this monday! does this look good and ready

Hey everyone, Mike here, and this is my first cycle ever, and would love some help. For about 3 months now ive been trying to learn as much as I can and I think I have come up with a good cycle . My stats are as follow:

Age 26 and 10 months
    Weight 91 kg
    Height 179 cm
    Bf 14 %

Here is my cycle and Post Cycle

week 1 500mg test e + dianabol 25mg

week 2 500mg test + dianabol 25mg

week 3 500mg test e + dianabol 25mg

week 4 500mg test e + dianabol 25mg

week 5 500mg test e

week 6 500mg test e

week 7 500mg test e

week 8 500mg test e

week 9 500mg test e

week 10 500mg test e

Armidex throughout cycle starting with .5mg every third day, ugraded to more if if i need it but hopefully not.

Post Cycle
    Week Nolvadex
    1 40mgs/day
    2 20mgs/day
    3 10mgs/day
    4 10mgs/day

Week Aromasin
    1 20mgs/day
    2 20mgs/day
    3 10mgs/day

Should i run my PCT Longer?

I was wondering can i just inject 500ml once a week or split it into twice a week, I’ve heard twice is better but once would be so more convenient, but if use think twice is a lot better ill take your advice.

I added the Armidex as i heard it helps reduce water which dianabol does, and also to help with the gyno as i am unaware how prone i am.

For my post cycle , before you have a go at no HCG , i couldn’t get it anywhere and ive looked so long but i have given up. But ive read that my cycle isn’t to bad so it shouldn’t be that important compared to someone running more types for a longer cycle .

I was planning of running tren , but i took your advise and kicked it out

So can you give me any comments on my cycle and post cycle .

Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks fine. Split it into twice a week to keep the blood levels consistent, less spiking and so you dont have to shoot as much at one time.

You can either use or just keep the AI on hand in case you start getting sides but might be good to use also to keep E2 in check since you cant really tell without blood test. You can have high E2 without gyno or ED and cause your test levels to go down without you knowing.

PCT looks fine.
    Yes forget the tren .

vinmy004 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks alot for some great advise! I might run both as I can get them for liek very very cheap thanks to a prescription and some government thing on them. One more question as this is my first time am I allowed to still take pre work sutff? I am normally taking aps mesomorph or jack3d or noxpump, to be honest I don’t like going to the gym without some of this stuff I feel less motivated however there is normally a bit of a bad come down after I take it, so I was wondering will the test or dbol give me a boost or can I still take my pre work out and be fine?

jcevans7 is offline Junior Member
    It's old but this was the perfect advice I'm looking to run for my first cycle, minus the d-bol.

Thread Information