skippy123 is offline New Member

clomid and T3 question

I have 2 questions..first, i am prescribed levithyroxine .05mg for a slow thyroid. I want to shed some weight, and was wondering if I can useT3 - if so do I need to stop my meds whenI do, or should i use something else like clen ? Second. i have been lifting for a long time, and used A/S- but not for over 10 years. I am happy with current size, but recent blood test showed T level at the bottom border for low for my age (42). I really dont want to go back to A/S, if i could gain another 10lbs that would be great, but Im in know hurry. I was wondering If i did a cycle of clomid that would raise my levels and put the bounce back in my step. If so I was wondering about the dosages I am currently 210lbs. I have seen alot of new peptide stuff, and really dont have the money to invest in all of that. I am not competing ir anything, just want to continue to look and feel like I am 10 years younger. Thank you for your help.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Just use your meds, you will shed weight on them.
    Dont do a cycle of clomid, it wont have the anabolic effect you are looking for
    the GH peptides are a good investment IMO, its a new area and seems very promising
    If you want extra help, use clen alongside your meds

I have been on meds for over 3 months taken as prescribed...my thyroid was on the border of low and normal..it runs in my family. So i have determined the meds are not gonna make me lose weight.

with the clomid i was just looking to raise T level, figuring it would give me a boost from my lower level and rejuvenate a bit- not looking to throw on major weight on it...

DaGunz is offline Junior Member
    I don't think it's a good idea to take T3 if you have problems with your thyroid. Seems like there would be a very real chance your thyroid would shut down, permanently.

yeah, that would be a bummer...maybe i will use clen unless someone could suggest a better thermo- i only need to lose about 12 lbs or so BTW...at 42 even lifting a lot, your metablism sometimes becomes your enemy

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    dont take T3, you are already taking T4 which is the inactive precursor to T3.
    Clen would be ok to add, its just a stimulant.
    and clomid wouldnt give the anabolic effect you are looking for.
    GHRP and GRP are the GH secretalogues that would also help, but they require 2x daily injections for a long duration.

Thread Information