Stojey is offline New Member

Bodyfat reduction before 1st cycle

Hey guys...I'm working on reducing my body fat before i start my first test e cycle...

Currently, I weigh 174.5 with total body fat - including the visceral fat - of 18%. Subcutaneous fat levels ( according to the OMRON - KaradaScan scale i have) are:
    whole body : 13 %
    trunk : 12 %
    legs: 17 %
    arms :17 %

How much do you think i should reduce the total fat levels to? Would 15% be sufficient?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    yes below 15% but there is more to consider before doing a cycle. How long you have been working out 5x a week? Your diet? Age (32 OK)

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    yes below 15% but there is more to consider before doing a cycle. How long you have been working out 5x a week? Your diet? Age (32 OK)
    thanks for the reply lovbyts.

not for long...2-3 months only...before that i was hitting the gym only 3 times a week and going light and was NOT religiously counting the calories...btw, im 176 lbs, 5'11".

I will go for a 10 week Test E cycle , 500 mg a week with 2x 250iu a week HCG & 0.5 mg Armidex E3D

Week 1 Test E, 250 x2 ( Monday, Thursday)
    Week 2 Test E, 250 x2 ( Monday, Thursday)
    Week 3 Test E, 250 x2 ( Monday, Thursday)
    Week 4 Test E, 250 x2 ( Monday, Thursday)
    Week 5 Test E, 250 x2 ( Monday, Thursday)
    Week 6 Test E, 250 x2 ( Monday, Thursday)
    Week 7 Test E, 250 x2 ( Monday, Thursday)
    Week 8 Test E, 250 x2 ( Monday, Thursday)
    Week 9 Test E, 250 x2 ( Monday, Thursday)
    Week 10 Test E, 250 x2 ( Monday, Thursday)
    Week 11 -
    Week 12 -
    Week 13 Nolvadex 140 mg ( 20 mg. ED), Clomid 900 mg ( 300 mg Monday, 100 mg rest of the week)
    Week 14 Nolvadex 140 mg ( 20 mg. ED), Clomid 550 mg ( 100 mg first 4 days, 50 mg rest of the week)
    Week 15 Nolvadex 140 mg ( 20 mg. ED), Clomid 350 mg ( 50 mg. ED)

My BMR is ard 1800, my daily calorie intake ( as im trying to cut off body fat) is low @ ard 2200 with 40/40/20 share. You think this is too low? I train bjj x6 and weights x4 a week, the days i dont train weights i go for cardio ( not that intense tho: 30 mins @ avr. 10.5 km/h). Wanna get rid of that mofo excess fat asap...

And Im still trying to figure out how to calculate the right amount of calories (based on my BMR and training schedule) i need for bulking once i start the cycle...

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    mate get a few years training under your belt fisrt.

if you do cycle you will get stronger no doubt and that can cause injury due to your body not being a custom to lifting heavy and repetitive .

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    mate get a few years training under your belt fisrt.

if you do cycle you will get stronger no doubt and that can cause injury due to your body not being a custom to lifting heavy and repetitive .
    Agreed. At this point you can do just as much if you concentrate on diet, learning to eat 6x a day, learning what to eat before and after working out without the cost or side effects.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree you have so much to learn.One doesnt do aas then start to hit the gym.You need to condition your body.Get those tendons and joints stronger.Beacuse if you jump on the juice now they may give out.And learn how to eat hit the diet section bro.

Thanks guys.

Will listen to your advice.

God, its gonna be really hard to wait for a year knowing that there's a whole box of test e waiting for me in the fridge.

But that said, I also think, when it comes to steroids , one should listen to the advices given.

Thanks again.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ahh dont store your test in the fridge.

Yup not the fridge, just a dark, dry cool (not cold) area. It's not that bad, out of sight, out of mind. I have like 7 extra boxes stored away waiting for the right timing.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by Stojey View Post
    Thanks guys.

Will listen to your advice.

God, its gonna be really hard to wait for a year knowing that there's a whole box of test e waiting for me in the fridge.

But that said, I also think, when it comes to steroids , one should listen to the advices given.

Thanks again.

good man

yeah get it out of the fridge.

keep it there to keep you motivated to get your meals in and training consistent. re asses your goals in a years time mate.

gl

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    defo get at least a year behind you before starting test, you need to strengthen connective tissue or you'd be inviting lifelong injuries in, preventing you from ever being able to follow an effective routine and trust me, injuries become depressing. that will also give you plenty of time to lower the BF which in turn will prevent some sides from test

Thanks guys for all the good advice.

2 quick questions:

a. Ive kept them in the fridge for about 2 months...I hope they didnt go bad?
    b. Where I live , the temperature is about 30 oC thruout the year...Dont you guys think its a bit too hot to keep them out of the fridge?

They should be OK but generally you dont need to keep test in the fridge, just a dry/dark place that is not HOT but warm wont hurt it a bit.

Thread Information