KHILADI is offline New Member

First cycle help plz..

Hi everyone.Im 5'10 and my weight is 75kg 27 yrs old frm mumbai,india.I've been lifting for 4 yrs now[properly for 2 yrs].I havent calculated my bf but im eating alot to gain mass n then lean down,as of now there r some fats around my stomach.I lift heavy weights.I train 5 days a week..
    So its time for me to get into steroids .I've done alot fo research of what could be a good kickstart.Many say dbol but many ppl also say that dbol is just water retention and waste of money..
    Bdw my frnd recommended me andriol [testtostrone undeconate] caps, but he said i've to take 8-10 caps ed which i cant efford.I can take max 2..I dont wanna get into needles..
    So plz help guys to wat to start with ,also i would like to use one steroid at a time, i dont wanna stack it with other..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    at your height and weight you need to east better first. Steroids dont make up for a bad diet.

and oral only cycles suck imo

rhino6218 is offline Junior Member
    try getting some digestive enzymes or an appetite supplement, along with a nutritent rich diet, a big ass tub of creatine monohydrate, and an alarm clock on your phone to tell you when to eat again. also...as gixx said, oral cycles only are for the birds. you will keep practivally nothing and risk side effects just to go back to where you were before with possibly higher blood pressure or even an injury in the gym...good luck!

KHILADI is offline New Member
    Thnkx..
    Well i take on whey protein with creatine mono..
    So now i gotta eat more so dat my body can take steroids ..

Thread Information