adictx is offline New Member

Cool Amateur MMA Fighting Steroid Cycle - Deca, Test E, Test P, Test C

Okay.

I am 21 years old and 210 LBS. I have taken quite a bit of ligit pro hormone cycles (15+) and have also taken approx 5 steroid cycles. The reason I have taken so many is because I have always been into working out and increasing my performance. I also Fight MMA at the amateur level here in California. I have the time right now to get bigger and lift b/c I need money before I can Re-Register with the amateur MMA league here in CA, - CAMMO.

So I was going to take some good juice and bulk up
    I have these steroids currently available to me.

- Deca
    - Test E
    - Test C
    - Test P

I want to bulk up and put on some muscle! So I am not really concerned with how much weight i put on in lean mass. So far all I have taken is 250 mg/1cc of Deca and 250 mg/1cc of Test Propinate.

Where do you suggest I go on cycle from here to gain some true size?

How should I incorporate the other steroids in my cycle?

What is a safe but strong dose of all three different test's?

Anyone know exactly what Deca dick is?

So thanks in advance for any help you may have to offer me.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    too young. do not mess with any hormones. you have a high natural supply at your age.

you srsly mean to tells us you've done 20+ cycles?

adictx is offline New Member
    Dude, I just need some some good direction. Please don't give me a hard time about the age thing. Its not ideal, I know. I just need some good advice so I can move up a weight class soon.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adictx View Post
    Dude, I just need some some good direction. Please don't give me a hard time about the age thing. Its not ideal, I know. I just need some good advice so I can move up a weight class soon.
    well, with that attitude, you can go truck yourself.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Dec is right truck off with that attitude here. People with immature hormonal systems are not going to receive cycle advice on this foum

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if it took you that many cycles to get to 210. There is no way you will be competive at a heavier weight class

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adictx View Post
    Okay.

I am 21 years old and 210 LBS. I have taken quite a bit of ligit pro hormone cycles (15+) and have also taken approx 5 steroid cycles. The reason I have taken so many is because I have always been into working out and increasing my performance. I also Fight MMA at the amateur level here in California. I have the time right now to get bigger and lift b/c I need money before I can Re-Register with the amateur MMA league here in CA, - CAMMO.

So I was going to take some good juice and bulk up
    I have these steroids currently available to me.

- Deca
    - Test E
    - Test C
    - Test P

I want to bulk up and put on some muscle! So I am not really concerned with how much weight i put on in lean mass. So far all I have taken is 250 mg/1cc of Deca and 250 mg/1cc of Test Propinate.

Where do you suggest I go on cycle from here to gain some true size?

How should I incorporate the other steroids in my cycle?

What is a safe but strong dose of all three different test's?

Anyone know exactly what Deca dick is? Your GF/BF will tell you when it happens and you will know. LOL

So thanks in advance for any help you may have to offer me.
    Besides being young I dont see any mention of a PCT so you should be finding out about DECA dick or ED soon enough. Also after 5 cycles you should know the differences between Test E, Test C and Test P and how they should be run together, or not run together or if it makes a difference...

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    bumping and hi jacking this thread i have about the same question as him.

im 24 in 6 months though and been wanting to juice since i came here but u guys convinced me to top out some natty potential...

so my lifts are now bench 315 for 3 deadlift 500 for 1 no straps seated milt 225 for 3 and squat 315 for 8 ass to grass, im a runt and worked hard to get where i am im about 190lbs at 13-14% bodyfat the goal is to get to the same weight or say 185 with 5-8& bodyfat, I have wanted to cycle for a long time.

I dont wanna might cardio affected too much though and not much water retention, what do u think of test e or c at 600mgs running arimdex at .25 i think it was for 12 weeks?

is that going to murder my cardio? I wrestle so concern is getting wayyyy too pumped when doing so and gassing out instantly...

ur thoughts?

Thread Information