funkymonk is offline Associate Member

Can someone please explain that appeal of sustanon to me?

I understand that it's a blend of fast/slow esters, but beyond noticing results sooner on in the cycle, why does everyone seem to love it so much?

Every "1st cycle" thread seems to revolve around sust in one form or another, and I can't help but to wonder why it's popular.

weightlifter79 is offline Junior Member
    Cause it has the Blend. You can feel the Prop in the early stages still takes 3-4 weeks to really start working. Whats TEST IS TEST though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
    I understand that it's a blend of fast/slow esters, but beyond noticing results sooner on in the cycle, why does everyone seem to love it so much?

Every "1st cycle" thread seems to revolve around sust in one form or another, and I can't help but to wonder why it's popular.
    im thinking its because of the profile on the main website page's description that sustanon produces less bloat than the other longer esters like e and c making it popular with beginers....

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    It also gets out of your system faster so you can get your own system back to normal faster if your not on HRT.The longer you stay juiced the longer it takes for your body to recover.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ again you are wrong. Sust is in your system longer then test e

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I am not wrong,it depends on how much of each you take,do some reasearch and learn something.I am tired of arguing with an idiot.....Just because you have 1600 post doesn t mean anything except you spend a lot of time on the form.
    Last edited by MR10X; 09-24-2011 at 04:41 PM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well while the amount of each will certainly have an effect sust generally has some of the longer esters in the blend like decanoate, undecanoate, etc. it is for this reason that if any substantial quantities of either Enan or Sust is used the Sust will have a longer life.

PS no disrespect meant to anyone just stating my opinion based on what I have read and seen.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would say people seem to prefer sust because a) you can get pharmacy grade easier and b) since it has the longer esters it has a compounding addition of test so by the end of the cycle you have alot more test in your system than one realizes and it comes out in the gains while on it.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    everyone reacts to compounds different some people like it because of the prop ester so you can feel it kick quicker but i think you need to pin about every other day for me obtain stable level, For that reason my preference is test e or c.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    I am not wrong,it depends on how much of each you take,do some reasearch and learn something.I am tired of arguing with an idiot.....Just because you have 1600 post doesn t mean anything except you spend a lot of time on the form.
    ok old man. Stop acting like you know everything because you ran cycles for 30 years.
    There is no debating doesnt matter how much you take. Sust has a longer esters so take longer to clear your system. The end

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer

How can you claim that a Decanoate ester has a faster clearance time than Cyp or Enanthate ?
    Do some research of your own and you'll see that decanoate contains 10 carbons, whereas Enanthate has 7 and Cyp has 8.
    And they are all linearly configured (like every ester besides phenylprop), so the release rates follow the number of carbon atoms on the ester.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 09-24-2011 at 08:18 PM.

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    I agree with op, seems like prop would be a better choice if they are trying to avoid the sides from E and C. Of course its not like its a guarantee or anything.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    It also gets out of your system faster so you can get your own system back to normal faster if your not on HRT.The longer you stay juiced the longer it takes for your body to recover.
    lol, give up 10x, more rubbish from you. you'd think that in 30yrs of using you'd know something

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000_DaysAsTheLion View Post
    I agree with op, seems like prop would be a better choice if they are trying to avoid the sides from E and C. Of course its not like its a guarantee or anything.
    and more rubbish from you also, not having even had a cycle below your belt yet.

fyi test is test and produces the same sides no matter what ester its attached to, anymore BS from you is being reported btw.

and wtf does 'its not a guarantee or anything' sposed to mean???!!!!

are you saying 'i might know, but yet again i might not'? uuummmmm, you're beginning to look completely stupid now. STOP TRYING TO ADVISE, YOU HAVE NO CLUE
    Last edited by dec11; 09-24-2011 at 09:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    OP, i loved sust when i cycled, it has just that little faster kick in time than e or c.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000_DaysAsTheLion
    The only main side that a noticeable difference would be bloat. The other erse wouldn't differ much from the other esters mainly because they are moderately preventable with hygiene

Blog Entries
    prop and less bloat is a broscience myth, bloat is diet dependant

Blog Entries
    No it's not. But I'm not allowed to talk to you so I'll leave it at that.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    prop and less bloat is a broscience myth, bloat is diet dependant
    Where can I find mor info on this Dec? If controlling bloat (while cycling) is as simple as diet, I am mor than interested in knowing how.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Where can I find mor info on this Dec? If controlling bloat (while cycling) is as simple as diet, I am mor than interested in knowing how.
    mate, prop is mostly associated with cutting and thus guys have less bloat because they aint eating as much. ive cut and bulked on it and i bloat just the same as any other test ester when im hammering the cals in, i also bloat on tren a when bulking and not as much when cutting on it. its quite easy to find the common denominator.

hope this makes sense for you pal

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    mate, prop is mostly associated with cutting and thus guys have less bloat because they aint eating as much. ive cut and bulked on it and i bloat just the same as any other test ester when im hammering the cals in, i also bloat on tren a when bulking and not as much when cutting on it. its quite easy to find the common denominator.

Makes a lot of sense actually, guess I could hav figured that out if did a bit mor thinkin on it. Thanx brother.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Makes a lot of sense actually, guess I could hav figured that out if did a bit mor thinkin on it. Thanx brother.
    no prob, sometimes the answers are so common sense we miss them

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11

Never thought of it like that before man. Of course it is somewhat of an eye opening thought process as once again EVERYTHING would have to come back to diet. Good wording and use of past experiences too.

RB3232 is offline Associate Member
    Actually you are wrong so you should do some research before you say you're right..

and you can control some bloating with an AI too
    Last edited by RB3232; 09-25-2011 at 04:14 PM.

Thread Information