wannagetstacked is offline New Member

Goals and aspirations

I have viewed many pics of steroid users on AR, only a few of which appear to show off a physique that could ever be worthy of entering any type of amateur competition,whether it be tested or non tested,
    My question is: does anybody have attainable goals of competing in the future,and if so do you feel the use of juice is going to aid you.

please add pics if you feel you are heading in the right direction.
    I personally have seen quite a lot of better physiques on various natural websites,which poses the question of whether or not people rely on steroids rather than proper training,nutrition,and bodybuilding knowledge.
    All comments Welcome

mammoth is offline Member
    This thread appears to be baited, but I will bite! I have seen better physiques as well, but what does that tell us? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! People have to start somewhere! As far as I know there are no IFBB pros that frequent this board. Everybody here is a work in progress. Your question is simple and has an obvious answer to it! Of course people have attainable goals and they feel that steroids are gonig to aid them. Why else would people juice?! They don't give you a high like narcotics. so really what other reason could there be! I take it from your post that you advocate natural bodybuilding. If so, then why did you post in the steroids section? Also, anyone who relies solely on steroids without the use of proper training, nutrition, and overall knowledge has no business using juice!

I got a bad vibe from reading your post and I am not trying to start anything, however I am just curious as to why you posted this in the wrong forum!

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    I dont think any memebers here "rely" on steroids . Most of us use it to aid like you said. Whether it be for bulking or cutting, steroids are just a supplement like anything else you take. But this stuff works unlike most of the other shit.
    I myself am looking to do a comp in a year from May. I also believe I was close (if not at) my genetic limit. I trained naturally hardcore for 6 years. I'm cutting down now with the help of a cycle, gonna do another cycle in October/November to bulk up and then get ripped for the compeptition with the aid of a cycle. It's used like any other supplement, but it is not taken all the time. We stress that safety and health is very important on here. I think you may wanna do some more research.
    And also, keep in mind that the people that post their pics arent the biggest one's here. Most of them are new "clean" members needing their body critiqued because they don't have the knowledge some of us do.

wannagetstacked is offline New Member
    those are some fair replies,
    don't get me wrong i have nothing against steroid users as this would be very hypocritical of me, i do plan on using if and when i hit my genetic limit and have tried everything else. the aim of this thread was simply to get the opinions of steroid users, i'd love to see some pics of more experienced users that have competition potential.
    post away

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I can definitely feel where you're coming from "Stacked" I know alot of people, (usually younger guys) who use steroids and think they can neglect proper training and nutrition. Though it seems like alot of guys on this board take them for what they are, a training aid. I also see alot of guys who claim to be on huge stacks who honestly look like crap. It makes me think that they must be neglecting the basics. And to be realistic, alot of the so called "natural" athletes are using as well. Whether it be something like clen . or actual AAS. Though I have seen some pretty nice physiques from guys I know are natural. Anyway, you made a valid point, AAS are a training aid not a reason to negelect the basics.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    this is a hobby for most. I mean to be pro or compete that takes alot of time that most of us don't have or more to the point don't want to donate, plus the whole genetics thing. We are all have jobs or go to school and workout more the average person, care more about pushing ourseleves then the average person but I have alot of things in my life that are just as important as AAS/Diet/Working out. Like, riding my Motorcycle, going to clubs, traveling, my girl, my career, schooling. JMO

Thread Information