SHADO is offline Junior Member

About to start 2nd cycle

Ok so I'm about to start my 2nd 12 week test e cycle @ 500mg/week.

I've got everything I need, syringes, needles, 30ml of test e, and my adex and nolva have cleared customs and are on the way.

I was wanting to frontload with 1000mg just for the first week (2x500mg), thing im scared of is injecting 2ml of liquid into my quad, which is where ill be injecting.

On my first cycle I ran only 250mg/week, and my first couple of quad shots left me almost crippled, I had severe pain and found it difficult to walk.

In saying that the test e I'm using this time is much thinner in viscosity than the last one I used, this one seems only a bit thicker than water, whereas the last one was a thick oil.

I've seen studies showing blood levels peak much quicker with frontloading when compared to normal dosage, does everyone think think frontloading is necessary?

And is there anything I can do to reduce injection pain into the quad. I just don't feel comfortable injecting my glute, with all the twisting and turning, and I can't see how I can shoot my own delt cos I'll need both hands to aspirate etc.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.Tn_Dh2fEZZY

Did you not just finish up your first?

That post was from April, how is that just finished, I started that cycle in March and finished up in May, did 4 weeks of pct following.
    So 5 months after my first cycle isn't quite 'just' finished is it?

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    The very last post #27, you said you we're on week 7. That was 5/3/11. Say then you started pct the first of june and ended july first. Sooo just about 3 months now?

I started mid march and finished 12 weeks later, so it's been over 3 months.

Anyway this is irrelevant to my question...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SHADO View Post
    Ok so I'm about to start my 2nd 12 week test e cycle @ 500mg/week.

I've got everything I need, syringes, needles, 30ml of test e, and my adex and nolva have cleared customs and are on the way.

I was wanting to frontload with 1000mg just for the first week (2x500mg), thing im scared of is injecting 2ml of liquid into my quad, which is where ill be injecting.

On my first cycle I ran only 250mg/week, and my first couple of quad shots left me almost crippled, I had severe pain and found it difficult to walk.
    Probably just the virgin muscle. 2ml is fine in the quads. They can handle it. You can cut it with some B12 if you really need to.

In saying that the test e I'm using this time is much thinner in viscosity than the last one I used, this one seems only a bit thicker than water, whereas the last one was a thick oil.

I've seen studies showing blood levels peak much quicker with frontloading when compared to normal dosage, does everyone think think frontloading is necessary?
    I've tried front loading and it didn't do much for me, but try it for yourself and find out.

And is there anything I can do to reduce injection pain into the quad. I just don't feel comfortable injecting my glute, with all the twisting and turning, and I can't see how I can shoot my own delt cos I'll need both hands to aspirate etc.
    If you continue cycling, you're going to have to start using other sites besides your quads. Delts are easy. Just penetrate, walk your fingers gently up the pin, aspirate with a small tug, then inject. You'll get the hang of it after a few times.
    ^Bolds.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    ^Bolds.
    Thanks for the reply buddy, I ended up shooting 1.5ml of 250mg/ml test e into my delt yesterday, I was wanting to front load for the first week with 2ml per shot, but thought 2ml was too much liquid for the delt. So what I'll do is just do a frontload of 1.5ml twice a week for the first 2 weeks then drop it to 1ml twice a week for the remanning 10 weeks.

I used a 25g 1 inch for the delt shot and it went great, zero pain, I did TRY to aspirate but I couldn't generate enough force with one hand so I went without, I know this is bad but i didn't want to start tugging on the needle and make a mess of it.

Next shot is on Thursday and I'll be doing my other delt and will give aspirating another go, I'll then be rotating to quads, really hoping I don't experience the pain I did last time...

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by SHADO View Post
    Thanks for the reply buddy, I ended up shooting 1.5ml of 250mg/ml test e into my delt yesterday, I was wanting to front load for the first week with 2ml per shot, but thought 2ml was too much liquid for the delt. So what I'll do is just do a frontload of 1.5ml twice a week for the first 2 weeks then drop it to 1ml twice a week for the remanning 10 weeks.

I used a 25g 1 inch for the delt shot and it went great, zero pain, I did TRY to aspirate but I couldn't generate enough force with one hand so I went without, I know this is bad but i didn't want to start tugging on the needle and make a mess of it.

Next shot is on Thursday and I'll be doing my other delt and will give aspirating another go, I'll then be rotating to quads, really hoping I don't experience the pain I did last time...

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Good luck
    Cheers, will keep u all updated on my progress.

Thread Information