Hi all
Im new to the forums so thought i would introduce myself before i ask some questions.

im 27 years old, 183cm tall (6ft), 85-86ish kg.I started lifting weights when i was about 16 for a couple of years, then took a couple of years off and i have been in the gym at least 5 times a week for the past 2 years.

The last cycle which i have finished a couple of weeks ago consisted of sustanon 250 which i took twice a week so 500mg a week. i did this for 12 weeks.

I also took proviron 25 x 2 a day.

i was meant to start my cycle with d-bol but the guy i got it from ripped me off and we aint friends anymore, its a long story.

I had really good gains from the sustanon over the 12 weeks and my weight increased to around 89.9kg.

However when i stopped the cycle, my weight started to drop really really fast and ive lost pretty much all my gains and it has made me seriously depressed. Im guessing that my testosterone levels are so low at the moment and i didnt counter it with anything else so thats why ive lost so much.

Is there anything i can take that will help me? i just feel like im losing more and more each day even though im going to the gym 4 times a week.

I know my cycle was complete rubbish and i should of done more research but i just didnt have the contacts.

Does anyone have any suggestions for my next cycle? what i should take and how to keep it? i would like to gain around 5kg and hold onto it if i can. ive done d-bol twice before this cycle and always had good gains from it, the problem is whenever i finish my cycles, i lost so much everytime, what am i doing wrong?

Any help is much appreciated guys, im open to all suggestions