Thread: my first cycle

feeltheburn is offline New Member

my first cycle

i have turned to roids fed up of not putting size on.i need some advice please i have been taking sus and deca from the start 1ml of both tiwce a week is that ok?? and also how long would u recommend i stay on them for i train 5 days a week and eat and sleep well .and how often should u have a break and what too take whilest on a break thanks for your help

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    Age and stats would help

yeah sorry am 5 11 13stslim bluid age 27 thanks

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Man, u should hav figured all this out B4 u stuck urself. Most generally, a 1st cycle should b Test only,(for 10 - 12 wks.) that way if u hav a bad reaction 2 the compound, u know exactly wut it wuz that caused it, BUT........seeing as how u hav already established ur body reacts well 2 both compounds, it MAY b acceptable 2 continue as u r, I'll let 1 of the mor experience vets field that 1. How many mg r u using per wk? U may want 2 run an AI. Wut is ur PCT plan? As far as a break go's, I assume ur askin how long u need 2 wait between cycles, the rule of thumb is, however long u were on, including PCT, is the same amount of time u should take off.

yeah ano i should have done all that just got fed up of been skinny u no how it is . i have 2 injections a week .1ml of both sus and deca each time ive been doing this for 1 month my mate said he knows what hes going on about but ad rather have expect help. only side effects small balls thanks means alot

U gona answer the questions?

As for pct my friend said he will sort it owt but like I said don't trust him he has done steroids before said he knows alot I admit I've have gone into this blindfolded please help

Ur not makin this easy dude. Get some Nolva & Clomid ASAP. HOW MANY MG / WK (NOT ML) OF EACH COMPOUND R U RUNNING?????????? PS. Hit ur "friend" in the mouth (cuz thats where the incompetent BS came from) & tell him 2 get bent, u dont need him anymor. No experienced / competent user goes on cycle without having his PCT IN HAND 1st, its the most important part of the cycle.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 09-28-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Sorry mate I really don't no I have 10ml bottle of both sus and deca I have 1 ml of both 2 times a week not sure how many mg is that I really appreciate your help when would u say best time to take clomid@ nolva thanks very much

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro if you cant put on weight nat.You arent going to keep it on aas.You need tolearn how to eat and you need to know wat you are doing.So I would suggest you do some reading.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by feeltheburn View Post
    Sorry mate I really don't no I have 10ml bottle of both sus and deca I have 1 ml of both 2 times a week not sure how many mg is that I really appreciate your help when would u say best time to take clomid@ nolva thanks very much
    so you have enough gear for 5 weeks?...bro this whole cycle is going to be a wast of time and money and a big dissapointment to you...you really need to do some reasurch and not listen to friends who know jack about aas...did you even do the math as to how long 10ml 2x a week will last?...obviously not...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro if you cant put on weight nat.You arent going to keep it on aas.You need tolearn how to eat and you need to know wat you are doing.So I would suggest you do some reading.
    agreed x1000...food is the most anabolic substance you can put in your body, without a good diet plan all your efforts will be wasted...

Am using deca 300mgs and tri-sus250 using both twice a week for 4 weeks I am getting gain off it thanks

Thats 600 mg / wk of Deca & 500 mg / wk of Test. & for only 4 wks? Waste of time & $$$ & thats a lot of deca especially 4 a beginner.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    it really amzing me that someone will stick a needle in themselves with drugs they know nothing about. And its no big deal.

Its like being at a bar and someone goes here's a pill take it. Dont worry everything will be fine it will make you have fun. Would you take it? Probably not

Yeah u got to learn somewhere so u were an expert when u started using gear don't so think am just getting to no things about It I watched my friends take it so I started just need help that's all am asking for is help and not to be slated no ones perfect
    Last edited by feeltheburn; 09-29-2011 at 01:00 PM.

No mate I have been taking it for 4 weeks so far how much u recommend I use . I have put nearly a stone in weight on . How many weeks should I take it for before I need a break thanks

Last edited by The Bear 79; 09-29-2011 at 01:01 PM.

Right fair enough

Nhetrick is offline New Member
    You should really think about stopping what you're doing and start a pct. should be able to get what you need from Ar-r .

shooterdude is offline Associate Member
    Yeah u got to learn somewhere so u were an expert when u started using gear don't so think am just getting to no things about It I watched my friends take it so I started just need help that's all am asking for is help and not to be slated no ones perfect
    Im sure no one was an expert when they first started, but seriously u don't know what your doing? You don't have to be an expert to find out how to use gear properly before you start. Your cycle is going to end right when it starts to kick in.

Right guys I have spent 5 hours reading every thing about gear so here is what am gonna do finsh what I have left so it will be 300 mg a week of sus and 250mg a week of deca ordered most of my pct tonight gonna have a break off gear good diet keep training so I'll let u no when I start my second cycle thanks for some of your help

Right guys I have spent 5 hours reading every thing about gear so here is what am gonna do finsh what I have left so it will be 300 mg a week of sus and 250mg a week of deca ordered most of my pct tonight gonna have a break off gear good diet keep training so I'll let u no when I start my second cycle thanks for some of your help
    Think u got ur mg's mixed up bro.............

Nhetrick is offline New Member
    Don't forget that your Time On=Time Off when you think about starting your 2nd cycle.

Hahaha o yeah good start thanks again

leobol is offline New Member
    Dude I still haven't started my first cycle and I am planning everything diligently, + I'm 3 years younger than you. You don't just stick stuff in you without having everything prepared and having asked questions on here. Plan your things carefully.

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Which you basically did fail in the end. See above quote is true.

Yeah I no my mates said they would help rather ask proper users I no for next time

Thread Information