Please let me know if there's anything I should change or fix based on my goals.

I want to be as prepared as possible for my first cycle of prohormones so I want to present my training regime for the community to critic. My goals are to bulk as healthy as possible, maintain my gains and be prepared for any potential situation. I’ve done a lot of research on my own and feel this is the last step before I begin. My goal is to start in approximately a week.

Here are some basics

Age 22, 178 pounds, 6’1, 7% body fat , 6 years of lifting (altho have only had my diet right for about 3 years)

My goal is to reach 200-210 pounds while on my cycle, in addition the body fat I accumulate is irrelevant to me, my metabolism is very fast and I generally eat 3200 calories daily to maintain my current physic.

I've plateau for a while and decided a cycle could help get me to my next goals.

The last 3 weeks I’ve devoted time to getting my body prepared for a calorie increase so that the jump in calories doesn’t stress my body too much. I’ve been recording and tracking my calories on my Iphone, and I’ve gradually worked my way up to 4500-5500 calories a day.

Here are my diets stats. I worked with a weight lifting buddy to create this diet. Each meal is planned out at about 700 calories, 56g protein, 70 grams carbs and 15 grams fat, veggies and fruit with most meals.
Full day (Changes on the given day as I give some variety.) (7-8 meals a day)
Protein: 367 grams
Carbohydrates: 540 grams
Fat: 75 grams
Calories: 4503

In addition I’ve worked on my sleeping habits to guarantee at least 8 hours of sleep a night.

Here is my cycle:
Weeks 1-4: Dieselbolan v2.0 - 1 capsule 3 times a day spread out morning, Noon, and night
Week 1-4: Forged Bromo - 1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night.
Week 1-4: Forged Liver Support - 1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night.
Week 4-8: Forged Post Cycle - 2 capsules 2 times a day morning and night.
Week 4-10: 4-10Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.

I’ve done a significant amount of research and was unable to find anyone doing this exact same cycle. I’m wondering if there are any additional products I should have prepared for pct?

Finally

The idea with this workout is it is very different than the one I’ve been doing for the past 6 weeks. I presume that if I change the workout routine up it will further aid in gains? (Please let me know if this is correct, I know the importance of changing up programs, but don't know how important it is with prohormones)

Also let me know if this is an adequate workout for the cycle I’m doing?
Is there a workout that would increase my gains more? Ideally I want a workout that optimizes my gains during my cycle and helps maintain them afterward.

Quick questions:
Is it best to take diesel at the same exact time every day, if so how should it be spaced out?

If for some reason I miss a pill by an hour or two what is the harm and should I be concerned?

If I show any sort of unusual symptoms besides the anticipated side effects should I just get off of the pills and begin pct?

Thanks so much guys!