Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bigpoppagb is offline New Member

2nd cycle advice - test c, deca and anavar

26 5'11 200 10% bf
    1st cycle was test c 500mg for 12 weeks

This 2nd cycle im looking to add some more muscle and cut up a bit towards the end. Here is what I have planned as of now would like some opinions on it.
    1-12 test c 600mg
    1-10 deca 350mg (for joints)
    1-3 anavar 50mg daily (kickstart)
    7-9 anavar 50mg daily
    9-12 anavar 75mg daily
    Aromasin 12.5mg eod

PCT
    14-19 clomid first 2 days 200mg then 150/100/75/50/25
    14-19 nolva 40/20/20/20/20

I also have bromo and caber. Should i run the caber at .5mg 2x a week? And should I continue the aromasin through pct at 12.5mg eod? Thanks

And what about the caber in pct?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    if you aren't prone to sides lay off the aromasin until sides show

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    keep the test and decay like it is. Wait to run the var last 6 weeks in your cycle. Make sure your diet is in check if you plan on trying to lean out in the end. Diet is probably the most important part of the cycle.

Last time nips started getting sensitive half way into cycle and then I started taking aromasin which got rid of it. I was gonna use it from then start so I could just avoid that.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deca and var as a second cycle? I would definately get a few more cycles under your belt before jumping on the Deca express, even though your dosage is low you will still shut yourself down pretty hard and will likely have trouble with recovery compared to non 19 nor compounds.

The problem is that the long recovery period from the Deca will cause loss of gains for minimal increases in mass, granted you are doing it for joint health and that I can't argue as it certainly does help me in that regard. However I would try a couple more cycles before using deca then when you do use it, consider using a small dose of test and a higher dose of deca to let the deca do the work. While I would suggest this as an alternative further down the road do not do it now on your second cycle as it will only make the deca shutdown harder to deal with.

If you do decide to use the Deca anyway, its been my experience the key to controlling prolactin sides has been controlling aromatization of Test so by starting your AI earlier however the 2nd wk should be fine as the C will take a while to build and aromatize. This should negate the need for caber but keep it on hand just in case.

PS the more cycles I have run the less sensitive I seem to be toward any nipple sensitivity, that is the first 2-3 cycles I would notice it after that it has been a non-issue. I don't know if that is just me and due to lowering my BF or if that is a standard thing as the body adjusts/adapts to increased test levels.

The reason for choosing deca is just for my joints and not really to get much gains from it. A bunch of my lifts are limited because of joint pain so I cannot increase the weight which is why I want to run the deca. I also sprained my ankle a while ago and finished therapy for it so I was hoping the deca would help here as well. Would its affect on my joints be related to the amount? In other words if I reduced the amount of deca will it decrease the affect on my joints?

Thread Information