BOBBY D is offline Member

Serious gyno problem/syptoms - need advice & help.

Hey Guys, I think i am seriously screwed! I'll get right to the point. My 4th cycle total within 6 years. I always ran nolvadex all through my cycles on & off through the cycle weeks when my nipples showed symptoms & was fine. Now i have never been so careless in my life & now having a big problem.

I came off a 13 week Sustanon 350mg/ml cycle this summer 1/2 cc eod. I showed puffy nipples in the first 5 weeks & started taking Nolv @ 20mgs per day until symptoms went away. Then i stopped the Nolv. Then around week 10 it started again & i neglected it for a week, then i couldn't take the soreness & started Nolvadex again. My last test shot was sometime last week & i am starting PCT soon. (18 days after shot)

I am still taking nolvadex now @ 40mgs/per day & I am still having sore puffed nipples. My right nipple has like a hard "Marble" bump right on the side of the Areola sticking out. My left breast has a lump deeper inside behind my nipple. I am going to doctor tomorrow, & I AM VERY NERVOUS!

1. WHAT CAN I DO & TAKE?
    2. IS IT TOO LATE & WILL I NEED SURGERY?
    3. WOULD LETRO DO ANYTHING TO REVERSE THIS?

** PLEASE HELP & LET ME KNOW WHAT THIS SOUNDS LIKE *** I AM SO MADE AT MYSELF FOR BEING STUPID.

THANK YOU,

BOBBY

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I had gyno twice; both required surgery. The general rule of thumb when it comes to gyno is the longer you wait to counteract the growth the higher the risk of it becoming permanent. In my opinion I would not hesitate to run the letro.

In addition; the last time I got it I thought i had a half marble on each side. When it was removed it was a half marble sitting on top on a flat pancake of gyno tissue. Freaked me the **** out. The potential for serious boobage was def. there next cycle for me.

Thanks Xelnaga. So do you think i'm Fu##ED? What would Letro do exactly at this point? I will still see my doctor anyway..

bump (anybody else can shed some light please)

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Feel for ya mate. I had my worse case of gyno after my last cycle. For my past 3 or 4 cycles I have got the pea size lump to the right of my left nipple. My last cycle though, i had the lump and a small mass below the nipple which freaked me out a bit. I was chucking nolva and adex at it and it didn't really help. On a positive note though,every time I developed the lump it disappeared several weeks after I stopped the cycle. This time the mass has disappeared too and I ended my cycle at the end of august so it's only been 7 weeks.
    It does sound like you have more of an issue if the lump is sticking out and is visible but don't stress yourself out thinking worse case. See what your doc says tomorrow. I'm really not sure how bad your gyno actually is, it may need something more drastic than the norm but then again,,,it may not. Post up what your doc says tomorrow and hopefully swifto will pick up your thread and give some advice on what's best to try. Good luck mate keep us posted

frsttmer is offline Associate Member
    good luck tomorrow! Did you get gyno from puberty?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I would not say you are ****ed. I would not count on your doctor giving you any relief; chemically or emotionally. I can hear Dr. Hindsight's commentary on the risks of steroids already. If it were me... id pay 50 extra bucks to have the letro overnighted.

Thread Information