StrongSide is offline Junior Member

12th day on Prop/Tren/Mast

Today is my 12th day running a blend of Prop,Tren , and Mast 75mg/ml. Yesterday I changed things up a bit and now instead of running 1.4cc EOD I am running .7cc ED. So far I do feel a minor strenghth increase and also looks like I am losing some fat already around my waist. I am experiencing some vivid dreams which I am loving and also getting the sweats at night but I am not waking up in a puddle of water like I have heard but its enough to make my ass freeze lol. I am very irritable lately all the time and that seems to be the worst side which doesnt bother me. I also seem to fall asleep for maybe 5 hours and wake up feeling like I just slep for 14 hours! I have been eating at maintenance and I have dropped a few lbs since starting this cycle. I would like to maintain my weight and just drop body fat and add lean muscle. Maybe thats what has happened already which explains a few lb loss in weight?

Little1 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like good tren bro. Not sure about the point of this thread...

You should be gaining weight, unless you are doing heavy cardio and eating less/cleaner.

When I run test/tren cycles, my bodyweight usually stays the same, but my bodyfat slowly changes

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    enjoying the dreams huh? That's one I haven't heard. Mine are less than pleasant.

Thread Information