Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    chefjeff84 is offline New Member

After Injury Cycle

I was in week 14 of my Test only cycle when I broke my ankle and foot in a Rock Crawler accident, about 22 weeks ago, I was PCT for 2 weeks. My gains were good, but not excellent. I hate the water gain!!
    I was taking 400mg a week of Test Cyp
    I am now 5 11, 170

I am now back in working out shape, and Im 5 weeks back in the gym. I cannot run, or do things that require full motion of the ankle. I can however get by, as I can do dead lifts, squats, etc.

I now want to cycle again, and this is what I am thinking, my goal is not to be huge and bulky, but big, fit, athletic, flexible, explosive, balanced, lean. I am a crossfit guy and Im on the Paleo diet and get 5000 plus quality calories a day

Test E 12 weeks, 500mg/wk
    Deca 10 weeks, 400-500mg/wk? need advise here
    HGH - from what ive read I need to take for a 4 month period, extending past my test cycle, and it should be every other day, or every day one week, then off a week. I cannot find alot of information about how these three react together.
    This is where I need advise, with the other two, how should i treat the GH?
    Of course I plan Nolvadex and clomid PCT.
    Please help me out if you can!

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Why the rush to get back on it? Seeing as it's your first post mate you maybe should post up your cycle experience, age and stats mate. Your get a better response

27 yrs old
    Ive been through 4 test only cycles, 1 last winter, the other 3 were close to 8 years ago, while in College
    Who says Im in a rush? I know Ill take all the help I can get with fittness.
    Plus snowboarding season starts rolling pretty good here in about 8 weeks. I would like to be in better shape for the 8 hr days of doing squats and lunges in the super gnar gnar pow (snow).

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chefjeff84 View Post
    27 yrs old
    Ive been through 4 test only cycles, 1 last winter, the other 3 were close to 8 years ago, while in College
    Who says Im in a rush? I know Ill take all the help I can get with fittness.
    Plus snowboarding season starts rolling pretty good here in about 8 weeks. I would like to be in better shape for the 8 hr days of doing squats and lunges in the super gnar gnar pow (snow).
    Whoah, I'm only asking the question because of your injury and you only being back in the gym for 5 weeks!!!!
    As for your cycle, you'll get various responses on how much deca compared to test e, I'll leave that one up to you. You might want to run the deca for 11 weeks though, just it it all coincides with your PCT. I can't offer you any advice on the gh. That's best left to others in the know

I stayed lean during my injury off time, and am just getting back to capacity. Thats why im 170...I didnt want to gain, Being a past fatty, I just wont let myself go that direction.I live in Colorado and Im doing this more to be an athlete...Mtn biker, Snowboarder, Kayaker, Rock Climber Etc. My goal is 190 to 200 with 10% body fat, so huge is not what im going for, big is a better word, but fit....X type with core concetration.

15 Weeks on Krutches.....must be a little confusion about why I am where I am, and I was on 12 weeks, off 2 when it went down
    I also dont do isolation, I dont train for strength alone, I crossfit...I do 100 pullups a week, lots of kettlebells, etc I dont mass up like you might think, I tend to build a very dense muscle, and my ass and thighs get super big, it works for the active adrenaline sports alot better than the isolation asthetic type work outs, I dont get the 10lb a week gains you might expect from 5000 calories, I spend alot of those bad boys on the intesity of my workout alone...box jumps...son!

1000 pull ups a week, miss type above

xelnaga is offline Banned
    5000 quality calories... .and your only 170lbs?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Based on ur height & weight, I hav 2 say, ur diet is insufficient, or u havnt been @ it long enuf 2 make gains.

Due to the Paleo Diet I am able to process calories different than those who arent. Im sure Im not the only one who knows how awesome it is on here. It was designed for those who need large amounts of energy. Like rockclimbers, marathon runners, and a true fat boy (myself) who has decided to be fit. I lean up and gain muscle pretty well. I have had to go into paleo phase two during bulking cycles though. It ad some cultivated vegetables and some potatoes. I have also added dairy and whey in my phase two as well, for obvious reasons. I have to slow down my metabolic rate for sleeping so I can maintain positive caloric and protien rates

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chefjeff84 View Post
    Due to the Paleo Diet I am able to process calories different than those who arent. Im sure Im not the only one who knows how awesome it is on here. It was designed for those who need large amounts of energy. Like rockclimbers, marathon runners, and a true fat boy (myself) who has decided to be fit. I lean up and gain muscle pretty well. I have had to go into paleo phase two during bulking cycles though. It ad some cultivated vegetables and some potatoes. I have also added dairy and whey in my phase two as well, for obvious reasons. I have to slow down my metabolic rate for sleeping so I can maintain positive caloric and protien rates
    OK, I gotchya, I've never heard of that diet, but I recommend reaching 200 lbs. natty b4 u cycle. Thats a pretty good foundation (could b better, 210 - 215 maybe) & it doesn't hav 2 b fat, u should b able 2 put on ffm with that kind of diet.

14 weeks of test and 5000 cal ed... and 170. Must be one of our ethopian members.

Got it. I never did a cycle for pure fitness. It sounds like a lot of fun. I love the attention and benefits from being 200lbs; but it def makes extreme cardio and sports more taxing.

On another note; Colorado's def. the shit. I did a trip out there a few years back hiking, white water rafting, fly fishing... and buffalo burgers Was awesome

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would wait to your back into yuor training more before you start a cycle.
    Also i would read in the gh section here. The most common protocol for gh is ed or 5 days on 2 off.

Thread Information